Copy Of Window Sticker (MSRP) or Build Sheet | FerrariChat

Copy Of Window Sticker (MSRP) or Build Sheet

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by carz80am, Mar 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. carz80am

carz80am Formula Junior

Sep 23, 2015
    Northern Virginia/DC
    Anyone know other ways to get one? I called Ferrari North America and only got my msrp amount, no window sticker, no build sheet, nothing else. Called the original selling dealer and not much help, may call them again. Its the collection Ferrari dealer if anyone has a connect there?

2. LBBP

LBBP Formula Junior

3. AlfistaPortoghese

AlfistaPortoghese Moderator
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2014
    Europe, but not by much.
    Full Name:
    Nuno
    Is there also a build sheet for non-US Ferraris? Or are build sheets/window stickers exclusive to the US market?

Kind regards,

Nuno.

4. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    You can get a build sheet from your local dealer. It will have all of the options for your car listed.

What car is it (458, F12) and what year???

AlfistaPortoghese likes this.
  5. carz80am

carz80am Formula Junior

Sep 23, 2015
    Northern Virginia/DC

I want it for 2006 f430 i just got and an f12. I got a build sheet for f12 but wanted a copy of msrp. Have nothing for f430.

6. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    #6 BMW.SauberF1Team, Mar 6, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    I vaguely recall reading threads on this exact topic and dealers supposedly no longer offer this service. I don't remember the reason why, but I thought it was odd. I think you may find more info on it in a thread search.

Edit: I'm referring to the window sticker specifically and not a build sheet.

And this is the thread I'm referring to from 2014: https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/window-sticker.466382/

7. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    The dealer can print a build sheet by entering your vin number into their system. It will not give you the cost of each item but it sounds like you got the MSRP.

I know that the dealers cannot get the original sticker from Ferrari nor will Ferrari provide that service anymore.

8. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Tony is 100% correct. No more window sticker reprints. Build sheets are just screen captures from MODIS.

9. AlfistaPortoghese

Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2014
    Europe, but not by much.
    Full Name:
    Nuno
    2011 458 Italia bought from Ferrari dealer in Germany, now being serviced at Ferrari dealer in Portugal. Don't know which dealer to ask, but I'll try the closest to home first.

I thought build sheets were proper documents from Ferrari, instead of a computer screen capture. Hope it's comprehensive at least!

Kind regards and thank you,

Nuno

10. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Nuno - perhaps but those may take more to get.

I've received mostly screen captures and a couple dos type print outs as attached.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

11. AlfistaPortoghese

Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2014
    Europe, but not by much.
    Full Name:
    Nuno
    Thank you, Dave. Much obliged. Thanks for taking the time. For an originality, OEM freak like me, it will do! I'll take it! :)

Will ask my dealer next week. Thanks for taking the time.

Kind regards,

Nuno.

12. lkilbrith

lkilbrith Rookie

Jan 9, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Full Name:
    Lee Kilbrith
    Hello all , just traded my 2003 575 for a 2015 Cali T and would like to get a breakdown of all the options lumped together at the bottom of the window sticker. I assume a build sheet is needed ? What’s easiest way to get one ?

13. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Any dealer can provide the build sheet as long as they have the VIN. The build sheet will list the options the car has and if you have the sticker, you'll notice that the items on the window sticker are the first items to show up on the build sheet. The items that cannot be fit onto the window sticker are then lumped together as the final line item on the window sticker titled "Other Options". If I recall correctly, the window sticker is limited to 14 lines of options.

14. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Nuno - Do you have the original window sticker for your car?

15. AlfistaPortoghese

Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2014
    Europe, but not by much.
    Full Name:
    Nuno
    Hey Tony how are you? Unfortunately I do not. Bought my 458 as a pre-owned Ferrari Aproved car from an official dealer, but unfortunately I haven't got information that came with the car when it was delivered fresh off the factory to its first owner.

I honestly don't recall who or when, but someone told me that window stickers and build sheets only came with the car if it was destined to North-America, that in Europe typically those documents don't come with the car and/or aren't delivered to the owner who buys it new. Don't know if it is so.

Kind regards and thank you,

Nuno.

16. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Nuno - Sent you a PM

17. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    The rest of the world does not have the US Monroney law that mandates the price sticker in the window along with fuel economy information

18. kk201358

kk201358 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2021
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Kelvin
    Google has too many website can print out the original window sticker by VIN, and most of them need to pay. I don't mind to pay but which one is reliable and which one you guys used it before?

Thanks.

19. JimH01

JimH01 Rookie

Mar 19, 2023
    Full Name:
    Jim Hernandez
    Ferrari is NOT one of their covered brands and they state "All other brands will produce a non-VIN-specific window sticker if the vehicle was manufactured after 1981. Completion of the window sticker will require a manual inspection of the vehicle."

20. Ivan Drago

Ivan Drago Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2021
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Ivan Drago
    Anyone have a solution for this? Looking at a Ferrari right now and the dealer doesn't know all of the options...

21. 67bmer

67bmer Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 28, 2015
    MD
    I got my 360 in 2017. Ferrari NA would email the build sheet without hesitation. I even got a window sticker mailed to me quite unexpectedly.

I wonder if they realize or appreciate the fan base they have?