Culford classic car show | FerrariChat

Culford classic car show

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Wheels1, Feb 3, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    Just going through my photos from last year. This was Culford classic car show which we attended with the Anglia group of the Ferrari Owners club. The hotest day of the year as well! We had a great selection of Ferraris.Photos;- Meet up point below, great covoy, and pride of place at the show in front of the school.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Autodetailing

Autodetailing Karting

Oct 5, 2021
    Full Name:
    John
    Is the club booked in for the 2022 show?

3. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    Hi John, I have booked the FOC Anglia region in again this year, I sent out the email yesterday to our group, and only have 1 place left now. All private entrys are sold out as well.
    If you PM your email to me, I can send you details if the last place has not gone and you are a club member.
    cheers
    Grant

4. Autodetailing

Autodetailing Karting

Oct 5, 2021
    Full Name:
    John
    Hi Grant - it was very kind for the invite, unfortunately i am not a club member as i am based in South Yorkshire, although the drive across to the venue doesnt bother me in the slightest.
    I had not heard of this event but from the pictures it looked a very good day indeed.