Daily Stock Markets | FerrariChat

Daily Stock Markets

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by nathan_carpenter, Oct 31, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nathan_carpenter

Sep 13, 2006
    Mission Viejo
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    Dow= -3.76 V

S&P 500= +0.59 ^

Nasdaq= +13.15 ^

U.S. Bill= -0.01 V

Gold= +6.40^

Oil= -2.39 V (great)

Yen= -0.18 V

Euro= -0.001 V (your kidding me)

2. mnmblu

mnmblu Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2005
    Studio City CA
    Full Name:
    Alan S. Greene
    Curious, what's your point?

3. AJUFC

AJUFC Formula Junior

Sep 11, 2005
    Brea OC, Cali
    +1

4. markymark360f1

markymark360f1 Formula 3

Dec 15, 2004
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Who wants to know your point:

1. charlie_ludden

5. charlie_ludden

charlie_ludden F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2005
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Charles
    not really
    i dont do stocks sorry

6. alpinesilver19

alpinesilver19 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 27, 2005
    hello fellow fchatters. here's a great stock tip. This otcbb stock is going to make headlines soon. right now it's under sec investigation accusing of the company of fraud. THE SEC IS GOING TO LOOSE! Watch out when the sec will loose, this stock is going to skyrocket upwards. look at the 6 month chart for CSHD. it has gone through a reverse merger. it has gone from .10 to $4 just in 5 months. i've personally made hundreds of thousands from the stock, and i still own hundred of thousands of shares. right now the stock is haulted for investigation. if you need more info regarding this stock please pm me. This is the greatest stock i've been in. I'm not a pumper. I monitor this stock daily, and I have done countless hours of research. I just want to share with everyone i know about this stock, because it has made many millionaires and it has only begun to grow.

7. mnmblu

mnmblu Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2005
    Studio City CA
    Full Name:
    Alan S. Greene
    Good Lord, I don't know what to think of this post... Your second post that is. Should I send you cash?

8. BLUROAD

BLUROAD F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    Tustin Ranch, Cali
    Full Name:
    Enrico Pollini
    Now the SEC is investigating you. I will have you now know your being investigaged for Insider Trading...

The securities laws broadly prohibit fraudulent activities of any kind in connection with the offer, purchase, or sale of securities. These provisions are the basis for many types of disciplinary actions, including actions against fraudulent insider trading. Insider trading is illegal when a person trades a security while in possession of material nonpublic information in violation of a duty to withhold the information or refrain from trading.

Of course you already knew that didnt you...

9. KraigG

KraigG Formula 3

May 25, 2006
    Willow Springs
    Full Name:
    Kraig
    Please, post the upside to Ferrari ownership.

You can't drive stocks!!! :)

10. Modenafan

Modenafan F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 19, 2004
    Moorpark
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Has he had a point to any of his posts so far?

11. alpinesilver19

BANNED

Nov 27, 2005
    lol. i'm not telling you to buy or sell. just watch it, and make your own decision.

12. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    http://www.stocklemon.com/08_09_06.html

http://www.stocklemon.com/08_02_06.html

http://www.stocklemon.com/07_26_06.html

http://yahoo.brand.edgar-online.com/fetchFilingFrameset.aspx?dcn=0001297077-06-000081&Type=HTML

13. alpinesilver19

BANNED

Nov 27, 2005
    lol? insider trading? haha this is public knowledge!

14. alpinesilver19

BANNED

Nov 27, 2005
    DO NOT TRUST STOCKLEMON OR OUR-STREET!!! Ourstreet and stocklemon are in cahoots and he is wanted in the US for securities fraud and if you look in his website his disclaimer is " U.S. residents should not be reading the site or use the site for stock information. "

15. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    You wouldn't happen to go by "Rufus" would you?

16. alpinesilver19

BANNED

Nov 27, 2005
    OH my. Your not a basher are you? Are you a shareholder or a short?

17. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Nope. First time I heard of CSHD was 30 minutes ago with your post. On investigating the annual report, it looked like a POS. StockLemon.com merely confirmed that opinion.

18. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
  19. alpinesilver19

BANNED

Nov 27, 2005
    ok if you did your dd then you would have read the audited financials in the 10ksb/a. There's $830,000,000 in AUDITED FINANCIALS in a 10k with an SEC filing. IT'S LEGIT! Stocklemon is not a trusted site "Stocklemon.com makes no representations, and specifically disclaims all warranties, express, implied, or statutory, regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any material contained in this site. You should seek the advice of a security professional regarding your stock transactions."

20. alpinesilver19

BANNED

Nov 27, 2005
    go to cvsu.us. that's the company website, and on the left hand-side there's a tab cvsu vs. sec. you can see the files and docs that were presented in court last week. the sec could not prove the company commited fraud. They did not even research the company. the sec is accusing that their multi-million and multi billion dollar bonds are fraud, but they are real. You can see these documents on the georgia state supreme court website where they are filed, www.gsccca.org. pay the $5 and you can access the whole contracts, and bonds that the company has with several sovereign governments and bank institutions including the bond that the US government owns with them.

21. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Yeah, I read the 10K. $500M in a bond that the SEC says is fraudulent. $300M in an overvalued note from a controlled subsidiary that is highly suspect.

As far as the value of an "audit" certification after the stock has already been halted for trading due to fraud charges? Just ask Enron and Worldcom shareholders what that was worth.

22. alpinesilver19

BANNED

Nov 27, 2005
    please go to www.gsccca.org and read those documents. don't be like those idiots at the sec who did not go to this site to validate the venezuelan bond. this georgia state supreme court website will validate their ownership of the bonds. then come back here and let me know what you think. oh yea that 300m ucc note is from the US government, and you can see all these filings on that site.

23. Racer98

Racer98 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 7, 2005
    Encino.
    Full Name:
    K-Fence.
    Is this a Pump and dump ????

24. charlie_ludden

charlie_ludden F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2005
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Charles
    any point to this thread, hopefully it doesnt start into a daily thing

25. Racer98

Racer98 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 7, 2005
    Encino.
    Full Name:
    K-Fence.
    OMGWTF, quick mortage everything, even the toilet paper too.

pump and dump. I think we all have been ripped at the pump this summer.