DepositReturnedbyAutoGalleryCalabasis | Page 3 | FerrariChat

DepositReturnedbyAutoGalleryCalabasis

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by JackedByAGallery, Sep 30, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrame

ferrame Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Orange, Calif
    Hi Dan!

I'm so sorry that you didn't get through when you'd called me, I thought that I gave you my cell phone. Anyway, when and where are you going to the track? I might be interested.

Thanks!!

Sam

2. JackedByAGallery

Sep 30, 2005
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Daniel Johnson
    Sam,

I'm doing a big project for of all things a car dealership (Century BMW they are great by the way) so I don't know what the scheduling is going to be like in Novenmber. Tim Herren of all time racing has an event at Willow Springs that I'll go to especially if you and Jack (05 430) go. Let me know, and by the way tell your assistants they do a great job screening calls.

Thanks,
    Dan

3. JackedByAGallery

Sep 30, 2005
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Daniel Johnson
    Sam,

One final note if you currently own a Ferrari join the Ferrari owners web site there's a link through the Ferrari North America's web site you'll need your Vin# to log in and join. Believe it or not I wrote them a letter and they actually responded to me. Who knows if anything will happen but if enough of the guys who are getting Jacked Off BY The Auto Gallery complain it can't be good for their allocation you would think. But who knows I've heard so many negative thing about Ferrari one could only hope that their are legitmate list and dealerships.

Dan

4. Jack(LA)

Jack(LA) Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Los Angeles
    #54 Jack(LA), Oct 21, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Dan,

We've probably already met -- I've been to Tim's last four events. I'm the old man in the Lotus. I hope to see you on the 10th.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. JackedByAGallery

Sep 30, 2005
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Daniel Johnson
    Jack,

Please bring the 430 it will make everyone's day even if you don't drive it like a mad man. I hope to see you at the track, I'll try to bring the pracing donky my wheels came in this week.

Dan

P.S. How come the Auto Gallery didn't jack you off? Please don't tell me your Obi or Michael's brother, oh well family first.

6. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Perhaps he used tact?

7. JackedByAGallery

Sep 30, 2005
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Daniel Johnson
    Tact might work on your Mom but it dosen't work at The Autogallery.

8. ferrame

ferrame Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Orange, Calif
    DAN & JACK

I have been very busy at work and home and so on. I did not have a chance to look up the f-chat until today.

Dan, I want to thank you for the info. on alltimeracing.com, however I would not be able to attend at this Nov. event because I will be out of the country.

Jack, You used to have a yellow CS and now you have a F430. If I may ask in terms of the comparing the two which is better since CS is lighter. If you can give me some details I would appreciate.

Thanks in advance!

Sam