Welp, I decided to finally start my major over the holiday break. This wont be a detailed thread but I thought you might like to see how well the lift I'm using worked and I'll be using this thread to ask about any issues I run into. I bought my car back in April. It's a 1990 ts and was on ebay being sold out of Tulsa. I think a couple of the previous owners were regular Fchatters. Anyway the seller was a mechanic there in Tulsa and had just done the timing belts last February. Unfortunately for me, after I got the car back here in Austin, it soon developed what I believe is the dreaded cam seal leak. It was very slow at first but has progressively gotten worse over last few months. A couple months ago, I took off the caps on the timing cover because I wanted to make sure there was no oil getting on the belts. Lo and behold, both of the belt guides were installed backwards and were grinding the belt to smithereens. I was able to get the left side one re-positioned (thanks pnicholson for the how-to) but the allen bolt on the right side was torqued so tight that it stripped. Anyhow, long story short, after less than a year, the motor is out again. If you want something done right.... The lift I'm using is the Auto Lift MRK-38 medium rise lift. It raises the car about 40 inches which is enough room to get the motor out without removing the rear bumper or cat-back. In addition, the engine dolly I built out of 2x4s looks to be just tall enough that I'll be able to get the oil pan out without having to hoist the motor onto a taller stand. I took my sweet time and worked for a few hours a day over the course of 3 days with the 3rd day essentially just unbolting the frame and raising the lift. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was. The worst part for me was really just dealing with the gas and brake fluids. I mostly used Ernie's how-to thread and pnicholson's videos for reference. Here's a timelapse I made showing (most of) the process. Apologies for the music.