DO NOT mess with these 4 old ladies!!!!! | FerrariChat

DO NOT mess with these 4 old ladies!!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by JSinNOLA, Mar 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    This just got emailed to me, I almost fell over I was laughing so hard...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    On a recent Spurs trip, we were asking one of our sponsors who works at Jack in the Box some funny stories or experiences with the company.

The funniest story he had was when an operations manager was late for a meeting! and called his boss to tell him he was running late. As he was leaving the voice mail message, he witnessed an accident and went on to provide "play by play" of the incident.

After telling us the story, he promised to send us a copy of the voice mail and here it is. This is the actual voice mail message. It was passed along and forwarded so many times within Jack in the Box, it crashed their voice mail server.

http://www.thenerdgroup.com/funnyvoicemail.wav

2. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    frickin hilarious!

3. zitro

zitro Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2004
    Bergen County, NJ
    Full Name:
    Ortiz
    that was great. i lost it when he said the mother goose looking lady started beating the guy with a bible. too funny.

4. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I'll admit I was smiling but waiting and waiting for a punchline that never came.

Does remind me of an experience I had... in Seattle I was walking with a friend behind this Burger King (in Seatac north along the main drag for the airport), where there was a small trailer park. This scruffy 340+ lb guy from the park is walking a big dog, a pit bull IIRC, in nothing but nappy grey jogging pants. No shoes, no socks, no shirt. He strikes up a conversation and immediately admits overcoming a drug habit (although he has large infected sores on his arm I swear were heroin trails).

Anyway, my buddy and I are walking towards our car trying to gracefully end the conversation, and suddenly his dog sees this poodle in a little old lady's car about 100 yards away at the BK drive-through. The dog bolts barking and the guy goes sprinting after her screeeaaming her name (something odd like "She-she"). The dog makes it to the little old lady's hatchback, which is now at the pickup window, and starts going ballistic, jumping all over the car barking trying to get to the little poodle who is yapping in the back seat. The dog is acting like it will tear the car apart, throwing itself against the sides. The old lady is screaming and holding her horn.

Finally, after about 30-40 seconds of struggle he releashes his dog and shamefully drags her away while the old lady is swearing at him.

It was one of those surreal moments and we were dying laughing.