Dont know what to do | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Dont know what to do

Discussion in '360/430' started by Thurminatr, Sep 29, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Island Time

Island Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 18, 2004
    E. TN
    Full Name:
    David
    +1 (been there, done that). Life is sooooo much to the better w/ someone who's PROUD of you, and happy for you... for your accomplishments!! :)

I was gonna ask you...........what would she have done....had you sold your dream...and attempted to spend that money on her?

Case closed.

2. mrpcar

mrpcar Formula 3

May 27, 2007
    Chino hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Robin
    Funny thing is in my household my wife is the one that Loves the Ferrari, here I am feeling guilty about having a Ferrari in the garage debating if it was the right thing to do.... She keeps on telling me, that's a beautiful car! Keep it!!!

She even loves the Ferrari red, and forever she always told me that red is an ugly color on a car at least on the Porsche.... She said she couldn't believe how comfortable the seats are (Daytona, and she is 7 month pregnant).

3. Island Time

Island Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 18, 2004
    E. TN
    Full Name:
    David
    My current g/f.......there's this watch that's been on my mind for a about a year now. To my standards, it's an extravagance, nothing more. (It costs 3 grand! My 10 yr. old timex cost 20 bucks!!).

Her only, one time, input......."I think you would enjoy that watch more than you think, David".

I like her. (but, I still can't bring myself to buy that watch!!)

4. 964RS

964RS Karting

Nov 18, 2007
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    JBarnes
    5 pages and no one has asked for a picture....If she is hot, and good in the sack, I would continue to enjoy her and the car for as long as possible....

I doubt she will dump you because you have an F car..... If so who cares.

Start dating other chicks on the side. When you find a nice replacement kick her to the curb.

At your age you need to be experiencing as many women as possible... When you start to get tired of it, get over it. Once you are married your life as you know it is over....

We deserve a picture. Maybe you can change our minds about this wonderfull 22 year old.

Good luck and move on....

5. marcmc8867

marcmc8867 Formula Junior

Jul 27, 2004
    NC
    Full Name:
    Marc M.

I have been thinking the same thing...we need to see what this girl looks like who caused us to do all that reading!

By the way, I'm 28, dating a 22 yr old who I got set up with after meeting her cousin and cousin's husband at a Ferrari Club event this past summer. Working out great so far...she's the first girl to get the privilege of piloting the 360, quite telling indeed :)

But prior to her, I dealt with many girls who sounded like the subject of this thread...all around 21-22. Insecurity and immaturity is a B*tch and can make your life hell. Fortunately, I got better at detecting flaws over the last couple years and the girls that age reveal them if you're paying attention :)

6. Fmax

Fmax Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2007
    Prague, CZ
    Full Name:
    Max
    Chicks always have problems whatever age they are but the young ones always ahve silly hang ups like jealousy, clothes, friends etc. When they get older it is same ear bending but about house, kids etc.

Like the guys say here, be a fine pork swordsman and use your car to attrack as many gold diggers as possible and give them a taste of their own medicine by dumping them after a few rides. Eventually you will get bored of this and find a more stable chick. The car will always be there.

7. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    fortunately she's your girlfriend not your WIFE = the wrong woman to be your wife