Driver Seat Booster? | FerrariChat

Driver Seat Booster?

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Garavar, Mar 14, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Garavar

Garavar Rookie

Aug 4, 2019
    Full Name:
    Devin Tison
    Want to buy wife a California for our anniversary. She loves the car but number one issue she has is the seat doesn't go up high enough and her vision is impaired by the gauge cluster.

She has very long legs but no torso. Is there any cushion/booster or other adjustment that can be made so she can get about an extra half inch or maybe full inch.

Tried searching on Google and asked a few exotic dealership sales people but came up empty.

Thanks.

2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
  3. cyr

cyr Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2020
    Full Name:
    Cy
    Garavar. I am 5' 7", have ordered a Portofino and have a problem with the view too. During the four test drives I lowered the steering wheel so that it covered a bit of the rev counter (the 7) and could just about get an adequate field of view. I have ordered a piece of memory foam to see whether that will solve the problem but it is not a long term solution. There is a seat maker that will make a cushion for the Portofino seat with the exact same leather from Ferrari but as I (and the seat maker) are in Holland that may not be practical for you. I also found that Tempur make an auto cushion that can be strapped on but it is only in blue. They also have seat cushions which i use on my work chair which provide a lot of support but cannot be fixed onto a car seat. Happy to continue this conversation as I am struggling with the same issue.