epoxy paint garage floor OR plastic tile system?? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

epoxy paint garage floor OR plastic tile system??

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by bocaf430, Oct 26, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    Which brand did you use ..any pictures ?

Thanks

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

2. shifter

shifter Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2004
    Danville, Ca
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I used the polyurea from Garage Flooring LLC as well. I’m not affiliated with them in any way, just found it easy to order what I needed from their site.

I don’t have a lot of pics of my garage, but have a couple from my workshop. I can snap some when I get back home. I also customized my chips. I used the small 1/16” and chose colors to match paint and stain.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

moysiuan likes this.
  3. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    Very nice

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

4. Eddie.h

Eddie.h Karting

Mar 30, 2015
    Houston, Tx
    Full Name:
    Ed
    I have the hard plastic tiles for the garage and my wife’s pottery studio has the tuxedo epoxy with a slight amount of sand in it for tooth. The epoxy was done on new cement so it only took a couple days. The garage floor was so badly damaged with oil and antifreeze from the previous home owner that I could only use the tiles (no amount of etching was going to get out the oil). Turns out I prefer the tiles in the garage. If you drop stuff it is forgiving and easier to knell on, quieter, etc. The tiles came from Costco and I did it in a day. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat