Eurospeedway, Lausitz Mon 14th July | FerrariChat

Eurospeedway, Lausitz Mon 14th July

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Kingsize K2, Jun 19, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kingsize K2

Kingsize K2 Rookie

Jan 5, 2005
    North London
    Full Name:
    Kevin Giblin
    Hi guys,

I run an events company and this summer am taking a group on tour through Europe starting in Germany on Saturday 12th July. On Monday 14th July, I have booked the Eurospeedway FIA approved GP circuit which is 4.5 km long. We have the circuit to ourselves exclusively and will have about 10 cars there. We also have an hour's access at the end of the day to the Dekra Test Oval which has 43 degree banked corners at the end of it's 2.3 km long straights - it's awesome.

If anyone is interested in joining us on track, please get in touch. If you get a Stena Line ferry from Harwich to Hook of Holland on Saturday night you can easily drive to Dresden in a day on some of Germany's finest Autobahn on Sunday, spend the night there and then full day on track Monday. We have some great cars on track (LP640, 997 GT3RS, F430 Scud, Carrera GT etc) and Gumpert will be there showcasing 2 of their Apollos and hammering them around the track all day.

For those who haven't driven the circuit before, which I imagine is most, it is a superb circuit, built in 2000 and very fast with wide open spaces. I know many of you are off to Monza at the end of that week but for those that aren't, or those that have the time, it is worth the drive out there, I can assure you!

Thanks,

Kevin
    [email protected]