EVO car of the Year | FerrariChat

EVO car of the Year

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ginoBBi512, Feb 9, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    The McLaren 600 LT is their favorite of 8 tested 488 Pista boring drive places 6th they want to make like F1 is also boring they care about numbers not driving experience im not surprised looks nice to me but Ferrari should be best drive experience to bad ill stick to 328 911 GT2 RS comes 3rd Ferrari lost its soul long time ago im afraid

2. Tifosi Dude

Tifosi Dude Karting

Dec 16, 2018
    Full Name:
    Ata Orkun Oguz
    I am hugely disappointed with their choice, dudes at Maranello worked hard for Pista.

3. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    They say lacks driver participation and thrill for me paddle shift cars boring drives includes McClaren more high tech more boring

Tifosi Dude likes this.
  4. Ryan...

Ryan... Karting

Nov 9, 2012
    WI
    Remember, they need to sell magazines and generate clicks, and nothing does that quite like controversy! ust like modern American politics, it doesn't matter if what's being said is true, as long as it gets reactions and gets people talking.

There's not a reasonable person on planet Earth that would call a modern Ferrari boring, let alone a 700bhp mid-engine Pista.

If anyone decides which car they're going to buy based on reviews of others, and not their own experience, they deserve to be disappointed.

stavura and Caeruleus11 like this.