Exotics on Broadway--would you recommend it? | FerrariChat

Exotics on Broadway--would you recommend it?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by bitzman, Aug 27, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    Somebody wrote my Car Quest and said it was like a party with a lot of high end supercars. Were there lots of Ferraris? Do they charge spectators? How much for car displayers? Was anyone doing burnouts which I heard was a problem when they were on Cannery Row? I tried to find pictures on Google Images but most are leftovers from when they were on Cannery Row.

2. JimEakin

JimEakin Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Mountain Living
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I thought EOB was great. Not the same ambiance as Cannery Row, but still great cars and plenty of attendees. (But the announcer needed to stop saying "the best car show in Monterey.") Free admission.

I skipped Concorso Italiano (priced out of market) and went to EOB. The next best thing was watching cars cruise Ocean Ave. in Carmel on Friday afternoon. No lie, a guy drove his 250 GTO (historical license plate) on the drive. A prince of Saudi Arabia parked his McLaren P1 (license plate: #1, Arabic lettering) in front of where I was smoking a cigar.