F430 16M Collectability | FerrariChat

F430 16M Collectability

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by kev_kam599, Oct 23, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kev_kam599

kev_kam599 Rookie

Jul 7, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Kevin Kam
    Hello Members

What are thoughts on the limited edition F430 16M? Is this a legitimate collectable? Love the Scuderia but is the 16M really worth the premium?

What are everyones thoughts on this?

Thanks

2. TOOLFAN

TOOLFAN F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 23, 2005
    California
    Have you driven a 'standard' F430 spider and a 16M? The difference is amazing, the standard car is great, but the 16M feels much sharper, competent, composed while also feeling more refined. I actually feel a greater difference between the F430 spider and 16M than I do between the 458 spider and 458 Speciale Aperta, which could just be the law of diminishing returns at play, but it feels like larger gap and given the fact that is indeed officially limited to "499" units the car will always be sought after, perhaps not the the degree of something like a 599GTO, but again there's less of difference between the 599GTB and GTO than the 16M and standard spider.

doltond likes this.
  3. Ray Schumi

Ray Schumi Karting

Aug 12, 2018
    Full Name:
    Ray Ch.
    The sound of the 16 M is fantastic! The most spectacular sound of all V 8s IMHO! In the 16 M with the roof down even more enjoyable than in the Scuderia!

Gesendet von iPhone mit FerrariChat

4. Twosherpaz

Twosherpaz Formula Junior

Feb 25, 2014
    Thermal, CA
    Full Name:
    Private
    Yes

dinoart likes this.
  5. Ray Schumi

Ray Schumi Karting

Aug 12, 2018