F430 engine error P1306 | FerrariChat

F430 engine error P1306

Discussion in '360/430' started by Neratokio, Aug 2, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Neratokio

Neratokio Rookie

Jul 18, 2021
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Hello, anyone had this error code ? I would be glad to deliver my car to authorised service to deal with it, but in my country there are like 8 ferrari cars at all, so we dont have any service for ferrari.

P1306 - PCV powerstage (bank 2) intermitted (signal)

any help would be appreciated.

2. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    First off do you have a battery switch in the front boot, it has a rubber cover on it if fitted. Inside is a TORK head switch (T40 ) turn this off for 5 mins and then on again. Does the code clear ? If you dont have this switch you will have to remove the battery positive connection for 5 mins and try again.
    If you are still getting the code try the oxygen sensors fitted in the exhaust line for loose wire or bad connect.
    Google ferrari code p1306. Different model might have different answer

3. Neratokio

Neratokio Rookie

Jul 18, 2021
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Thanks, will try. I was googling this issue, but not much of luck. Car drives very good without any issues, but yellow engine light is annoying me.
    It also have fitted Topspeed headers i thought at first that might be a problem, but seems nobody else having error with not original headers