News

F430 manual vs Speciale appreciation

Discussion in '360/430' started by sunyatsen, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Zed82

Zed82 Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2017
    Gothenburg
    Full Name:
    Zlatan
    It´s like saying nobody wants the muscle cars of the 60´s today. I think there will always be a demand for a screaming V8s or V12s but the demand also depends on the gasoline availability and the possibility to drive the cars on public roads.

2. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    Time will tell.
    I think we’re at a real pivot point in the development of vehicles and even our attitudes towards them.
    Like almost all of my friends, I couldn’t wait to get a drivers license ....went to do the written test the week of my 16th birthday.
    My nieces and nephews couldn’t care less and act like they may not even get a license until they’re in their 20s. Are these kids going to want guzzling, polluting muscle cars? They’ve grown up with a stigma against them ...all they talk about is saving the planet, sustainability etc.

I’m not sure history will be as reliable a predictor of auto desirability as it has been.

Manda racing likes this.
  3. LorenzoOO

LorenzoOO Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 21, 2017
    Italia, US NE
    Full Name:
    Lorenzo LaMattina
    You don’t need a mass produced kit. All you need are factory parts. A clutch pedal set, stick shift mechanism, the trans doesn’t change....replace the F1 brain boxes, remove paddles, change the steering wheel surround, a lot of other bits and pieces and adjustments down below, disconnect the upshift/downshift light in the dash, someone that knows what their doing can do it in about 30 hours labor. Probably $15k in parts.