F512 M Register | FerrariChat

F512 M Register

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by evandaalen, Apr 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. evandaalen

evandaalen Formula 3
    Consultant

Feb 7, 2004
    Deventer, NL
    Full Name:
    Edvar van Daalen
    Some time ago I decided to make a list of all 500 Ferrari F512 Ms ever made. Or at least an attempt to do it! At this moment my "register" contains 251 cars. I still have a lot of documents which I have to process, but I already would like to ask for your help. At this moment, I'm focussing on the 75 cars which were made for the US market and which were all numbered "#xx/75". I currently know the serialnumber of 61 cars. Can anyone help me to get the other numbers? Here is the list I currently have:

http://www.red-headed.com/register/f512m_register.html

(or visit the main page at http://www.red-headed.com)

Of course, all other information about F512 Ms and about special Testarossas and 512 TRs (Koenig, Straman, etc.) will always be appreciated!!!

2. 308nut

308nut Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 22, 2002
    NOLA/Covington
    Full Name:
    Wade
    Edvar the last US car is supposedly at Ferrari of San Francisco it is yellow with Blue and race seats. #75 of 75

Wade
    www.fortunemotors.com

3. evandaalen

evandaalen Formula 3
    Consultant

Feb 7, 2004
    Deventer, NL
    Full Name:
    Edvar van Daalen
    Thanks for the info, Wade! I knew it was there in 1997. Quite funny that #75 has a lower serialnumber than #74, so they can always fight about which car the "last" one is :)

By the way, I just found another US F512 M in my records, so I now have 62 of 75 cars. Any help on the remaining 13 cars? What about the guy in California with three F512 Ms in different colours? Any info known? And I also heard about a father and son who both had an F512 M. Any clues????

4. 308nut

308nut Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 22, 2002
    NOLA/Covington
    Full Name:
    Wade
    I'll check into it but am not sure, I have run across a few in my searches.

Wade

5. evandaalen

evandaalen Formula 3
    Consultant

Feb 7, 2004
    Deventer, NL
    Full Name:
    Edvar van Daalen
    I see Mondial registers in this section, I see 328 register in this section ... but what about F512 Ms??? Anyone??? Please see www.red-headed.com (Articles, then scroll down). Additions will be appreciated ....

6. Aardy

Aardy F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 21, 2004
    France
    Full Name:
    Cyril TESTE
    I can only add this one :

104176 F512 M Euro red black France (1996)

Good luck for the next 250 !!!

7. evandaalen

evandaalen Formula 3
    Consultant

Feb 7, 2004
    Deventer, NL
    Full Name:
    Edvar van Daalen
    Thanks a lot for the information, Aardy! If you know more details, please let me know, as I also have a database with more information about all the cars.

By the way, I recently got information about 17 cars which were unknown to me, so the counter now shows 270 cars, out of 500! Not bad, is it? For those who care, I just uploaded the new page ...

8. evandaalen

evandaalen Formula 3
    Consultant

Feb 7, 2004
    Deventer, NL
    Full Name:
    Edvar van Daalen
    Just a small update for those few who care: I found a new way to gather certain information, and I can tell you now that I have the serialnumbers of all 75 US-version F512Ms!! In fact, I now have 77 serialnumbers, but two are probably wrong. I will update the page soon, but not before I found those two wrong ones ....

9. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Hey, that's cool! Congrats on reaching an important goal.

10. TigerAce

TigerAce Formula 3

May 29, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Yoshi Ace
    You're doing great work! 512M is what I really want to end up right now. Interesting to see your HP.