News

F8 Spyder

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by snl51200, Oct 17, 2020 at 10:48 AM.

Tags:
  1. snl51200

snl51200 Rookie

Jul 3, 2020
    Full Name:
    Sean Mulderig
    I am new to Ferrari. Just ordered my F8. Have to wait 18 months but I believe its worth it. Have an option question. What is a "Leather Rear Shelf (Code SHF1)?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2019
    Copenhagen
    Full Name:
    A.B
    It is just getting leather on it instead of fabric. Do it, looks a lot better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Viperjoe likes this.
  4. snl51200

snl51200 Rookie

Jul 3, 2020
    Full Name:
    Sean Mulderig
  5. buddyg

buddyg F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    First if you are getting a SPIDER you have to spell it correctly. Just busting your chops congrats!

6. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2019
    Copenhagen
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Nah, it's that new F8 Lambo:)

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO
    I ordered that option on when I ordered my 488GTB.

Its the part on the firewall that is carpet it is replaced with leather. The section that has the net. I did it because I love leather and now carpet is only on the floor.

2 more items you should look at , if you have full electric seats go for the leather back option.

Also definitely tick ULEZ upper leather option. The OEM fabric is ridiculous for a Ferrari or any car at this price. It resembles scouring pad material. Leather is really highlighted with stitching also.

Although these options are purely visual and out of sight they IMO add the final ticks and extra leather makes even a nicer smell.

The other item that was poorly done on the 488 GTB and I think Pista ? is the rear view mirror. Basically looked like it was pulled of a 1986 Toyota Corolla. To over come that the electrochromatic mirror int/ext option fixed it up . Really 100% better looking and if you have electric seats you got electric steering wheel and also folding mirrors. Im not sure on the F8 if its the same case. Look into that before you finally settle on your spec

Viperjoe likes this.
  9. buddyg

buddyg F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    Yes for F8 on the electric seats, electric steering wheel and folding mirrors.

MANDALAY likes this.
  10. snl51200

snl51200 Rookie

Jul 3, 2020
    Full Name:
    Sean Mulderig

11. snl51200

snl51200 Rookie

Jul 3, 2020
    Full Name:
    Sean Mulderig
    Thanks for the input