Factory F430 red satin stretch cover | FerrariChat

Factory F430 red satin stretch cover

Discussion in '360/430' started by AHudson, Jun 23, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    I foolishly thought my F430 car cover would fit nicely on my current 512TR. It doesn't. Just a little too snug for my tastes. This cover has the mirror pockets and the "F430" font logo. So if you'd like this nice factory accessory, here you go:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=1405

And if any of you happens to have a 512TR cover, I'd love to hear about it! Thanks guys.

2. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    Got a couple PMs on this. YES, I have photos, but not at this second. Also, the price is $290 even though the ad shows "0". And yes, I realize the factory new ones are nearly $600. I just don't need this cover. Thanks for the questions.

3. Mojosan

Mojosan Formula 3

Jan 31, 2008
    NJ
    Sent you a PM. Would love to have this for my 430. I bought it used and it did not come with the cover.

4. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    Thanks got it, replied back. Not to be a jerk to those who've inquired, but first-come, first-served. I don't know how else to do this.

5. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    #5 AHudson, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  6. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    It's funny, I'll go a day with 1 PM, and then today (presumably while many are vacationing, including me in about 15 minutes) I get 4 requests for the same info. So here you go:

1. Yes, it has the mirror pockets, the driver's says "F430"
    2. Yes, there is a small Cavallino on the rear, hard to see in the FChat classified photo size.
    3. No, there are no tears, rips, burns, whatevers. Covers completely fine. The elastic is fine, hasn't pulled out like many.

So, that's it. Hope this helps. Kept me from having to send multiple emails of the same thing. Thanks. Again, if you have that 512TR cover you're sick of tripping over, I'm a buyer. Happy 4th!

7. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson