Fashion Statement | FerrariChat

Fashion Statement

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Izza, Dec 23, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Izza

Izza Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    London
    #1 Izza, Dec 23, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    On 20th Dec F bash I was aware that the head waiter was an Arsenal supporter and promptly wore my footballing (rent boy bashing/scum baiting) waistcoat.

Picture attached.

I ordered it a few years ago for my wedding and had the back silk printed specially. Total cost was £150 per waistcoat, minimum quantity was 6. I am no expert but at the time the retailer (Favourbrook) noted that the lesser the number of colours in the back design the cheaper and easier the silk printing.

Obviously, a Man Utd waistcoat is of little interest to this forum but on 20th eve several people asked me whether I could get a Ferrari printed waistcoat organised. If we can agree on a colour and suitable design (e.g. modest - lots of small silver prancing horses on black background or garish - one huge Scuderia shield on each back) then I don't see why not.

How many of you are interested? Please advise on design preferences and upper cost limit.

Izza
    Image Unavailable, Please Login