FCA HPDE at VIR April 11-12 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

FCA HPDE at VIR April 11-12

Discussion in 'Tracking & Driver Education' started by FerrariCognoscenti, Mar 28, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    Yes I shall see you at Pocono on Monday, and I’m going to VIR from there. I finally got my new trailer which is making things a lot easier.

Pitt is on my radar, so I’d love to hear your report. But looking at my schedule for what’s left of 2022, it’ll probably be next year before I make it out there, There is a Chin event at Pitt in the fall, but Watkins has back-to-back Chin and FCA events in early September - 5 full days……you would absolutely love that track, a guarantee if there ever was one!

I plan to finish the year with Daytona in October, Homestead in November, and Sebring once or twice more. It has been quite an active year for both of us on the various tracks, no doubt!

I ended up canceling Sebring at the last minute last Saturday as the weather was awful and I didn’t feel like making the long trek in violent thunderstorms just to drive a wet track. I’m running Cup 2s and they’re not the best for grip under those circumstances.