fellow fchat member needs help.... | FerrariChat

fellow fchat member needs help....

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by ny348, May 24, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ny348

ny348 Rookie

Mar 25, 2005
    NY
  2. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    Given their proximity (to me), I wouldn't hesitate buying from them.

3. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    Are you saying that he should buy from them because they are close to you? That doesn't make much sense. What did you mean?

4. GoFerrari28

GoFerrari28 Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Ridgemont, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Spicoli
    I have bought 2 cars from them, my 2000 360 F1 and my Rolls Royce Silver Seraph. I have been very happy with their sales department and their service as well; just make sure that any issues that might come up as warranty claims have already been fixed or going to be fixed. on the 360 make sure the gaskets are in good condition and not leaking, and the cam variators issue has been resolved.

Ask for Graham Pike, he's a good chap.

5. David512

David512 Formula 3

Dec 15, 2003
    Northern California
    I have spoken with Graham, who does indeed seem like a good chap, about a 360 but not did buy. A mechanic who used to work with Graham back when they both were at Ferrari of Monterey said that Graham is a really good guy. (That mechanic restored my Maserati and would not give out undeserved praise--believe it.)

However, once the car is sold, what really matters is the service department.

If all the bases are covered WRT warning cited above, why not? Well, one answer might be the notoriously high prices of this dealer.

6. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    He asked if they have a fair reputation - IMO, theirs is fine. Every dealer has its "quirks". I was just saying that, given their proximity to ME, *I* wouldn't hesitate buying from them...

In other words, their reputation is fine enough that I would try to do business locally, if possible, vs. heading downstate or out-of-state. That's all.

I can go by and take a look if you'd like, but I'm not "up" on 360s, so you'll have to give specific areas you'd like me to check out (if any). However, it'd be easy (and I'd be more than happy) to do a "walk-around" of the car for you...snap pictures even, if you wish.

Let me know!

7. sjvalin

sjvalin Formula Junior

Aug 31, 2004
    Nevada County, CA
    Full Name:
    Steve Valin
    I bought my 2000 360 F1 from Graham. He is, indeed, a good chap and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. My buddy at work has bought a 355 Spider and 550 from Graham, and has a Bentley on order.

-steve

8. riverflyer

riverflyer F1 Rookie

Nov 26, 2003
    Mendocino, Ca
    Full Name:
    John
    I will get in line here and vote for Graham as well. I have known him for a couple of years. Excellent and very honest, imo. Good luck.

9. vdavie

vdavie Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    norcal
    Full Name:
    vince davie
    I have bought 2 Ferrari's from them. I did not deal with Graham, i wish i had.

vince

10. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    Wow, some of the other cars they listed on Ebay seem too good to be true. That Vanguish looks gorgeous! I guess their reputation is pretty good so it might be wise to see what pops up on their site.

RocketBoy

11. vdavie

vdavie Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    norcal
    Full Name:
    vince davie
    Understand they are not an authorized Ferrari dealer, however, I had them do my service and install my Tubi and the work was fine.

vince