Ferrari 365 GTC\4 values | FerrariChat

Ferrari 365 GTC\4 values

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by Bowzer, Aug 4, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bowzer

Bowzer Formula Junior

Aug 3, 2016
    MALTA
    Full Name:
    Marcus
    Good morning all
    What is the true and present value of a 45K km , one owner , pristine interiors and up to date fully serviced GTC\4 ? Original Colours : Light Grey ( Not silver) on black full leather interiors and red carpets. Books, tools and attache case , papers and history present. Wheels "Cromodora".
    I am looking for a realistic idea , not a ballooned idea by owners in love with their cars.
    Condition of car is Concourse.
    The car will be exchanging hands between friends.
    Thank you. Prices seem to be all over the place.

2. Zanny1

Zanny1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Whatever someone is willing to pay for the car.
    Difficult cars to sell. There are several on the internet that have been for sale for YEARS.
    Good driver - 200K tops.
    Concourse quality restoration - 300K tops. IMHO, of course.
    You better be sure the car is well sorted before bringing it to Malta. C4's are complex machines and a real challenge to work on. They are reliable and easy to operate once properly set up.

3. Bowzer

Bowzer Formula Junior

Aug 3, 2016
    MALTA
    Full Name:
    Marcus
    Thank you Zanny , that is what I am trying to work out , because it needs to be tops prior to eventual importation. I know what the asking price is and I know what it needs to bring to Concourse level in it's mother town ;-) .............now working on a correct and honest offer. Are you in Malta by the way ???

4. Zanny1

Zanny1 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Mike
    No, we haven't been to our house in Valletta since Jan 2020. Probably won't be there again until this Covid mess clears up. I believe the Maltese people have handled the pandemic very well. We just don't wish to take any chances, given our health situation.
    I had a C4 for 13 years. Now gone, hoping to get another some day. If you have any specific questions, feel free to email me at
    [email protected]
    regards-
    Mike