For Sale - Ferrari Buttons for a 599 and 612 | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari Buttons for a 599 and 612

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by KJF127, May 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KJF127

KJF127 Karting

Feb 25, 2017
    North Salem, NY
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Hi, I’m selling original door lock and unlock buttons, the panel that holds them, and the glove box open button for a 599. I think they’re the same for the 612, you might want to confirm.

I purchased the same that I’m selling, had them refinished, and installed in my car.

If you’re thinking about refinishing your sticky buttons, having the second set refinished is a great convenience. This way, I only had my console out for one hour, rather than for weeks.

I’m selling them as a set for $400. When you’re done, just sell the extra set as I’m doing.

PM me if you’re interested. Thanks.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 4rextc

4rextc Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Madison, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Stratton Hicky
    I need to remove my 612's Lock/Unlock buttons, due to the same smeared black paint issue as your used buttons. How is that done? Do you have to remove the entire center console to get to something holding the panel in place? Or, can the oval panel holding the two buttons be carefully pried out of the console? How did you remove yours?

3. KJF127

KJF127 Karting

Feb 25, 2017
    North Salem, NY
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Hi, in the 599, the F1 plate and center console had to be taken out. It wasnt difficult at all. Not sure about the 612. Btw, I sold the buttons. Good luck with your project.

4rextc likes this.