360 - Ferrari F360 F1 issue switching gears when cold & dropping into neutral when hot | FerrariChat

360 Ferrari F360 F1 issue switching gears when cold & dropping into neutral when hot

Discussion in '360/430' started by KeithNirro, Feb 15, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KeithNirro

KeithNirro Rookie

Mar 29, 2018
    Full Name:
    Keith Nirro
    Ferrari f360 switching gears when cold, then throwing into N when warming up and resuming switching after cooling down)

I had air inside the EV lines and/or gear shift unit, which is on the side of your transmission. Transmission (Actuator)

I had to change my acumilater and flush the fluid out of f1 system because I used the wrong ATF in system.
    The air had to be bled manually from the individual EV lines (black tubes that connect the hydraulic pressure distribution manifold with the gear shift unit.
    I brought it to Ferrari and had the system bled using the D2S computer

I was told Manual bleeding requires removing the gear shifting unit from the transmission body, because those bleeding screws for individual EV lines are located on the inside of that unit strangely enough

So after Ferrari dealership fixed my issue it cost me3k

Has anyone else had this issue with shifting the f1when car warms up?

2. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

i think a lot of poeple had this issue before.