Ferrari Factory Tour | FerrariChat

Ferrari Factory Tour

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ciccio, Nov 22, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ciccio

ciccio Rookie

Nov 6, 2003
    Hello everyone,
    I will be spending my Thanksgiving this year in Modena where I am scheduled for a factory tour that day, any advice from those that have been there ?

2. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    You lucky bastard! I'll be there next October...sent in my request form two weeks ago.

3. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    ciccio,

i'm envious! search the archives on here as there have been a few threads related to the factory tour. have a blast!

4. ze_shark

ze_shark Formula 3

Jul 13, 2003
    Switzerland (NW)
    Hi Ciccio,
    You may want to take a look at http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1355, I was there two weeks ago. The visit is not un-interesting and worth a stop if you are in the region, but it's not an unforgettable experience either.
    In my opinion, the Galleria could be a lot better, you would expect a factory museum to have a very complete and exotic collection of cars, ain't the case. A 550 barchetta, an F50, a Modena, an Enzo, an old 4W proto, a few F1s and 4 vintage cars (from the 50s ?). Engines here and there you are.
    Perhaps combining with a stop in Santa Agata and the Pagani factory may be a good complement.
    Have fun !
    Shark