Ferrari of Atlanta #1 Service Department in the World | FerrariChat

Ferrari of Atlanta #1 Service Department in the World

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Edgar Diaz, Nov 15, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Edgar Diaz

Edgar Diaz Karting

Sep 13, 2014
    Alabama
    Full Name:
    Edgar Diaz
    I wanted to congratulate FoA's Service Department for earning the #1 ranking among all Ferrari Service Departments in the World. A well deserved honor for an honest and professional group of guys. They have the training and factory support to solve even the hardest of jobs. Michael Roth is the service consultant I talk to, and he always makes sure my requests are handled quickly and professionally. Their technicians are all very attentive to the customer's needs and have not let me down.
    I always have my cars serviced by FoA because I want things right the first time. To me it doesn't pay to save a few dollars just to have the same problem come back again. Plus is a fact that by having our cars serviced by a service department like FoA, our cars will be more desirable than those worked on by independent shops.
    When I visit FoA, often times I see them working on cars from all across the US and other counties. They work on cars shipped to them from other countries as far as the Middle East. A visit to their service department is like going to the candy store when I was a kid.
    Again, congratulations to FoA Service Department !!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Doctor Mark

Doctor Mark Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Mark Gronsbell
    They are an outstanding group of men who share the passion we have for our cars.

4re308 likes this.
  3. vdettore

vdettore Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2017
    Georgia Coast
    Full Name:
    Vince
    Thanks for sharing!

I’ve been totally happy with FoA as well as Michael Roth. Very professional. These are great folks.

Vince FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. Oz-ATL

Oz-ATL Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 14, 2011
    +1 FoA guys are great to work with. Michael Roth definitely goes above and beyond.

DirtyScud and 4re308 like this.
  5. atlshaver

atlshaver Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Matt Luckie, Michael Roth, Thomas McKellar and the entire team are truly incredible. I trust them completely and they provide one of the last dealership experiences I still enjoy (unlike Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, etc.). Congrats all!

6. Continental AutoSports

Sponsor

Aug 22, 2006
    Hinsdale, IL
    Full Name:
    Bobby Williams / Parts Manager
    Ferrari of Atlanta is, and will always be, one the best dealers in the business, period.

4re308 likes this.
  7. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    I'm not sure how one would decide on who is the best but congratulations to FOA.

antigravityresearch likes this.