Ferrari Product Line In Five Years | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Product Line In Five Years

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Rossocorsa1, Jun 10, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F355 Fan 82

F355 Fan 82 F1 Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
    There's more millionaires than ever, hell there's more people making $300-500k a year than ever, we have alot of people today making alot of money that want nice cars, more than ever. We cant just limit the production of nice cars bc then regular guys who do well will be priced out, what we can do is expand production, expand brand image and with that bring more fans onto the marque. I think you're missing alot, just because you drive a boxster doesn't mean a GT2RS is not special, it just means you're fortunate enough to have a cool car at a decent price point with some of the technology of a $500k+ supercar.

Special cars will always be special no matter how many the "brand" makes, the california is still a special car you just happen to live in a nice place that has tons of them thats all. I live in south beach and I see hundreds of exotics weekly, but I fly back to texas and see my parents every other month and my dad has a Rolls Royce Dawn and in houston, even though its the 4th largest city in the country, the car is rare and you rarely see another one on the road but yes go to Bal Harbour and I've seen 10+ rolls royces all at once, its really more of a regional thing bc you and I live in south florida, the rest of the country doesn't see the madness we see. There are literally 20+ Ferraris at my condo alone all the way from the 308 to an F40, yet each one is special in its own right regardless of how many were made.

2. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    BANNED Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    I dont a think Ferrari is special as 1960s 70s 80s 90s.. For most drivers of Ferrari, they dont have in their blood, its status symbol.,I have a money, so I buy Ferrari . Most cant drive Ferrari , why many Ferrari crash . maybe to many new from factory, not so good . I loved Ferrari so much , to when Im small boy. Also, many electronics helps driver , not so good, no gated shift cars..not so good. , I dont know name Ferrari , looks like a Americana wagon,,lol ,,I sorry merc slr..que facha brute,lol..

3. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    Things I'm looking forward to:

1] The 458/488 successor (Pretty sure there will be a hybrid in there)
    2] The FF/Lusso successor (Purported return to a front V12 GT style car)
    3] The F12/812 successor (Predict more hybrid action)
    4] The FUV (Already purported to be a hybrid V8)

All of this will be happening over just a few years in the very near future. Like it or not, it should be interesting.

stavura likes this.
  4. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017

I don't see my thoughts changing even given recent events these past few days. How do the rest of you feel?