Ferrari “Puro” SUV announced | Page 7 | FerrariChat

Ferrari “Puro” SUV announced

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by dustman, Sep 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. davidoloan

davidoloan Formula Junior

May 6, 2009
    Full Name:
    David
    I didn’t say they were, as you well know.

2. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
    Profits can be "bad," it depends upon how you arrive at harvesting them.

3. kgorte

kgorte Rookie

Apr 25, 2013
    No surprise here. The writing was on the wall when they stopped making cars with 3 pedals.
    That thing that looked like a P1800 Volvo, and now 4 doors. I guess it was inevitable. Real cars don't shift
    themselves, or have 4 doors. SUV ??? It doesn't have a trunk.................It's a station Wagon.
    Follow the other sheep. Hell, Dodge threw a Charger badge on one of their cop cars, or was it a taxi cab?
    Doesn't matter There is no such thing as a 4 dr Charger. I'll keep enjoying my big block Chevelle, 32 Ford,
    and the 308 with carbs and 200K on the clock. Thanks for letting me vent.............Felt good!

G. Pepper likes this.
  4. davidoloan

davidoloan Formula Junior

May 6, 2009
    Full Name:
    David
  5. FerrariFR33458

FerrariFR33458 Formula 3

Aug 4, 2017
    Wash DC Area
    Full Name:
    FR33

New suv or lusso replacement

6. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Funny those trees in front cut down and Ferrari doesnt move to cover the area. Been about 3 years like that if i recall.
    Maybe they are testing the drivetrain for Puro since it will differ a bit from Lusso.