Few shots of my sf90 | FerrariChat

Few shots of my sf90

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by Rrr1, Aug 16, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rrr1

Rrr1 Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rrr1
    Couple shots of my sf90. Got a few hundred miles on it and my initial impressions are that the car is absolutely absurd. Sometimes you can feel it’s weight but it’s power is efficiently scary (every time you hammer it your stomach gets light and you fall right into tunnel vision), it’s handling very focused and purposeful, the floor mats are awful .

Some of the software has glitches (Bluetooth disconnects, iPod connection unreliable) and some of the touch controls (folding mirrors) aren’t as responsive as they should be.

The negatives for me a very insignificant but had to try and find some.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    More shots. Love it. I question the black roof on my order until I see one again. So right.

Interior pix please
    Drive it well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rrr1 likes this.
  3. Malek

Malek Rookie

Apr 20, 2021
    Full Name:
    Malek
    How much did those all black wheels cost?

4. Rrr1

Rrr1 Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rrr1
    stavura, BCHOW, Corsaspider and 9 others like this.
  5. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Congratulations!

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

Rrr1 likes this.
  6. Rrr1

Rrr1 Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rrr1
    Thank you - hopeful for work and kiddo commitments to free up a little so I can drive it more.

D11 and Caeruleus11 like this.
  7. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Incredible car. Excited for you to report back with your thoughts.

Rrr1 and TheMayor like this.
  8. Rrr1

Rrr1 Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rrr1
    Hopefully this monsoon season passes by dc so I can push it a bit on the back roads. I’ll try to give the best feedback I can soon.

Caeruleus11 and Jo Sta7 like this.
  9. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Ya, we're catching some of it here in PA. LT is getting some PPF replaced at the moment so not bothersome but nothing worse than wanting to enjoy your new toy and not being able to.

I wasn't too sold on the SF90 when it debuted. I finally saw one in person and was really impressed. There are a still a few styling points that in isolation are a little odd, but as a package come together fine. I wasn't able to drive the car, unfortunately, but was told by the owner it's special. This seems to be a universal report among owners. He said his only annoyance was lack of storage.

I see some parallels with the SF90 and and 765LT in the way owners (reality) report the car versus journalists. With the 765, journalists said it was too harsh and unusable to be great and the steering was too busy. None of these claims are true. With the SF90, journalists claimed it's too clinical and computer driven and not an exciting experience because of this. I haven't heard this from one owner. In fact, multiple owners here report it's more fun and engaging to drive than the Pista.

Needless to say, I want one.....

BCHOW, Thecadster and Caeruleus11 like this.
  10. Rrr1

Rrr1 Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rrr1
    I’ve never been great at reviewing cars, it’s all about how it makes me feel. I have a pista and it’s incredible but this car does everything the pista does just turned up a few notches. Mind you I am no pro or even a amateur driver. That being said I am a chief complainer.

Driving without a lifter certainly adds a degree of paranoia. Overall relative to the pista it’s much faster, handles incredibly well and from a driving experience it ties in together very well. Storage space is non existent.

But if I had to chose only one, it’s the pista over any f car I’ve ever had. Theres just something about it…

Art138, D11, Thecadster and 2 others like this.
  11. jordanfsl

jordanfsl Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2010
    Los Angeles
    You mention an iffy Bluetooth connection and iPod issues....I am having the exact same trouble with a brand new F8 Spider. When your phone is plugged in, let me guess - is it disconnecting even though the cable is not coming loose?

12. SF1000

SF1000 Rookie

Aug 2, 2021
    Melbourne, Australia
    Car looks awesome!!!!!

Rrr1 likes this.
  13. Rrr1

Rrr1 Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rrr1
    Exactly. I gave up on the hard connection, Bluetooth works until it doesn’t and without turning the car on off it’s not going to reconnect. A bit annoying really.

jm2 likes this.
  14. Rrr1

Rrr1 Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rrr1
    Thank you

SF1000 likes this.
  15. D11

D11 Karting

Sep 26, 2010
    Looking good my man! I’m going to try to get some decent pics of mine and share at some point.

Rrr1 likes this.
  16. Rrr1

Rrr1 Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rrr1
    That grey is stunning. Can’t wait to see more pics

SF1000 and D11 like this.
  17. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004