FF bodywork question | FerrariChat

FF bodywork question

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Adm010, Sep 3, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Adm010

Adm010 Rookie

Jun 29, 2021
    Full Name:
    Alex miller
    Hi all. Will give you the short version - my FF is back with the garage that supplied it to respray the roof as a number of deep scratches and almost cracks in the paintwork. Fully expected it to be a sand it back to metal job. Im being told that this is becoming a drama as theres a thick layer of fibreglass on the roof that theyve had to sand back to metal through that, and now replace to build the roof back up. Sounds like it extends to the rear quarter as well, so respraying that aswell. Sounds a bit odd to me. Ideas?

some photos of work in progress. Yes, im equally not impressed by the use of duct tape and the car not being covered
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. AshAP

AshAP Karting

Apr 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Ash
    Seems lazy to not use 3m mask off film to protect the windows & bodywork. Maybe it’s a small spray shop and they have to keep moving the cars in and out of the work bay and can’t be bothered to remove & re mask the car each time it’s moved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dustywusty likes this.