Finally, An Independent Shop in So. Cal | FerrariChat

Finally, An Independent Shop in So. Cal

Discussion in 'McLarenChat.com' started by themacs, Oct 9, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. themacs

themacs Rookie

Oct 9, 2020
    Full Name:
    scott mcfarland
    I have been on this site since I bought my 1st McLaren 2014 12C Spyder in 2015. I bought a few more years warrantee and it finally ran out 7/20. The cost of another renewal was very high and that requirement of annual service pushed it even higher. I have had very few issues since I owned the car.

I made a decision not to continue to buy the factory warrantee as have many others. My reason is because I found a gentleman that I used to know at the McLaren dealer I bought from and serviced my car.

His name is Brian and is located in Huntington Beach at 17552 Metzler Lane, Suite A. His company is Exotic Specialty Services. He and his partners have a full set of McLaren tools and many years experience working on them. After talking to Brian I drove to his shop and met the gentleman that serviced my McLaren for years at my dealer! I decided to do my annual service of my car with them and was very happy with the professionalism and (of course) the price. Needless to say you could eat off the floor!

They service Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bently, RR and Maserati.

I have no reason to post this other then to tell members of this great resource I found. I was going to sell my Spyder and but the new Corvette as, frankly, I was not going to put that much money into a "super car" at this time of the economy. But, I love my McLaren and now that I have found someone I trust to be reasonable with the fees for service/repair I will be keeping it.

If you're close to H.B. give Brian a call at 714-716-5576.

highfive likes this.