"Finger Boi" Vettel Sucks! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

"Finger Boi" Vettel Sucks!

Discussion in 'F1' started by ATBNM3, Nov 7, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    He needs Danny Ric to make him worry about his place in the team :)

I can see him moving to Mercedes after Dan mops the floor with him at Ferrari :p

Poor Hamilton :D

jmillard308 and Bas like this.
  2. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    Maybe Sebs driving will improve if that happens. Instead of being around the emotional Italians, he'll be around efficient, emotionless Germans. No more red mist and speaking with his hands! lol

3. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    I still don't see any mistake from him in Singapore...apart from baku i have nothing against his driving.

NEP likes this.
  4. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #29 Mark(study), Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    I don't see any difference between Seb having the fastest car for 4 years and Red Bull winning 4 titles with their engineering dominance, or Lewis having the fastest car for the last 4 years and MB winning 4 titles with their engineering dominance. But since this is a sport (business) you have to give both drivers credit that they picked the right teams (something that Alonso could have done, but he didn't). Talent in today's sport includes choosing your team?

Just be glad Seb didn't fall ass backwards into the MB team (instead of Lewis) or he would have 8 titles and the great MS records would by history just because Seb's dumb ass was lucky to be sitting in the fastest car for 8 years in a row instead of 4.

What we have here... is a great season next year in the battle of the two 4 time winners. Let's hope Ferrari gets their act together and it will be an exciting season!

5. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    Absolutely shut it down... but be sure to nix the "Hamilton Sucks" thread too...which is filled with 100x more moronic filth.

6. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales

Riiiiiiiiiiight. :rolleyes: Redbull's dominant years had nothing to do with getting a jump(years ahead) on the new formula and a system that prohibits development. It was a soda company going up against some dominant teams in the sport at the time.....fair IMO. ;)

NEP and Bas like this.
  7. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #32 Mark(study), Nov 8, 2017
    That's right... some might hate Lewis, and find all kinds of hairs to split as to why Seb is great for having the fastest car for 4 years, yet Lewis is a disgrace for having the fastest car for 4 years but in the history books that splitting of hairs only matters to bitter Ferrari fans consumed in the red mist.

Would you rather Seb went to MB and had 8 titles now, just because he was lucky enough to be in the fastest car for 8 years instead of 4? I for one think MS earned his 7, I wouldn't want to see Seb with 8 just because he cruised away from the field in the fastest car for 8 years, Lewis saved MS's records when he made the smart move to MB instead of what could have happened if Seb took that seat.

8. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I can see him cutting in a bit but the blame was really on Kimi IMO. Under the circumstances that move was way too risky in the rain.

Baku however, as he admitted, was just bone headed.

9. CSM0TION

CSM0TION Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2004
    Long Island,New York
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    I"m confused how some can hate HAM so much and then not VET? They are both whiny. Both great drivers. Both full of excuses. Vet has a worse temper but shows up to non mandatory Pirelli tests. HAM has a more douchey personality but doesn't slam into other cars. I'm calling them pretty even?

10. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Interesting...I thought it was exactly the other way round. We were told for years that Seb only won because he was in the Red Bull and all of the sudden Group44 showed up and told us how far Lewis is up in the GOAT list because he managed to win in the Mercedes ;)
    I do not remember "Seb-fanboys" telling the world that he is better than Senna or Schumacher but for some reason there were plenty of Lewis-fanboys telling us exactly this. Not only did the tell us how great Lewis is but also why Fangio, Stewart, Clark and even Schumacher and Senna were actually not...
    But now a few try to twist it all again and whine about this "bad biased forum", sniff....

NEP and daytona355 like this.
  11. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Well, I guess Lewis had his share in slamming into other cars, including cars stopped at the end of the pitlane ;)
    Not to mention recent 3 years of bumper car challenge with his team mate :D

daytona355 likes this.
  12. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #37 Mark(study), Nov 8, 2017
    So "Group 44" is the problem? ..... I have not run into Lewis fanboys as I get most of my F1 news here and its 10 to 1 Ferrari fans over MB fans (Lewis fans have to be thick skinned to survive around here with those odds). But, I can understand your problem, I have always disliked sports super-fans, they will argue with you that up is down and down is up as there is no logic or rational in a hardcore sports fan or fanboy, just blind mindless loyalty to their chosen brand, team, or athlete.

I don't blame BMW, Ferrari, MB, Red Bull, or Seb, Lewis, MS for their fanboys stupid behavior... as super fans are in every sport, its just the nature of sport.

13. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    Lewis was at the right place at the right time and he made the right choice when going to Mercedes. Where have I said I hated Lewis or thought he was a disgrace. I don't "HATE" Lewis nor do I consider him a "disgrace." He is talented and skillfull but I personally will never know if its his "ULTRA" skills and talents that got him to his WDC or is it mosty the car currently and in the past DUE TO not coming from a backmarker team. At least some of the current drivers on the grid that I consider to have ultra skills and talents have come from backmarker teams......thats how I gauge drivers.

daytona355 likes this.
  14. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    Well, I could name a few over here...And I am still convinced that a lot of this "Hamilton-hate" would have never came up without a few of these Group44 supporters being so pushy...
    Here I agree with you 100%. Nobody is responsible for his fans unless he pushes them up. If any of them is doing so I would say it is Lewis with his twitter/facebook/whatever accounts but this might also be only a sign of the times which we old farts do not get...

15. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Don't really want to open this can of worms again but Eddie Irvine said it best: ''no one was completely at fault in SGP. I give 0% blame to both Kimi and Verstappen, and 20% to Vettel. Vettel defended his position, as he was entitled to do, but because Kimi's brilliant start and Verstappen therefore being in the wedge, and at the speed it happened neither of those could've done something about it. Vettel did what all racing drivers would've done, but only because he moved he receives a small share of the blame. Racing incident''

furoni and jgonzalesm6 like this.
  16. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    The difference is that whilst Red Bull (and Ferrari a decade before) had build a great car, others where not stopped in any way from improving their cars. With the Mercedes dominance, other teams have not been allowed to upgrade their cars to try and compete. Completely farcical and the FIA should've rectified that immediately and not sit with their thumb up their ass.

CSM0TION, jgonzalesm6, furoni and 2 others like this.
  17. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I can't see how driving in a straight line is a) a move and b) guilty of anything.

18. TheMayor

Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I'm not saying he was guilty of anything. I think under the circumstances he added some risk and Kimi really messed it up for him.

daytona355 likes this.
  19. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Elton brakechecked Seb in Baku, causing the reaction. Had he brakechecked me when I was racing, he'd have been slathered all the way up the wall on the following straight. He has a habit of brake checking people, and anyone that thinks he didn't do it, stay in your fantasy lands, cos he absolutely did. Just because the FIA didn't see what they expected in the telemetry doesn't mean it didn't happen. Seb is a Professional and knows what to expect on the circuit in terms of car positioning and movements, elton created the situation, and Seb paid the price by losing his temper.... big deal

Bas, furoni and NEP like this.
  20. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Perhaps this thread title should have a bit added onto the end ...

''but not as much as Elton ''

as usual its all about Lewis.

21. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010
    Of course it is...
    and it's always the same handful of people, completely obsessed with hating Hamilton 24/7. :cool:
    It must suck to be so irritated all the time.

22. TheMayor

Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    1) I'm not sure/ convinced Hamilton actually braked checked Vettel at Baku.
    2) Even if he did, running his own car into the other guy is about as stupid as it gets.

23. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Slowly I agree, my way would've been better, if you are going to get your own back, at least make sure they don't finish the race

24. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    As was pointed out to me by neurobeaker earlier about the elton fans that are vociferous in the elton sucks thread, you cannot stop people from posting an alternative point of view to the OP, as that's the point of the thread, to discuss it and whether it's right or wrong. I and others are merely pointing out that vettel in our opinion does not suck, and certainly, is not as sucky as elton. I'm sure the OP was only posting the thread to create this type of return, so it's happened. It's unsurprising that the vast majority of posters in any thread on fchat would likely be from supporters of ferrari and it's drivers in the main, as they outnumber those that support other teams and drivers on the whole. The number of replies that agree with the OP are therefore always going to number less overall in my opinion, and of course, I am happy for some friendly banter about things

25. NEP

NEP F1 Rookie

Jul 19, 2010
    On Earth
    Full Name:
    Nigel

And 45 Fastest Laps.

Ferrari 308 GTB and daytona355 like this.