First f1 issue in the high mileage BAT Scud...got two questions for the experts! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

First f1 issue in the high mileage BAT Scud...got two questions for the experts!

Discussion in '360/430' started by Scottslaw, Aug 31, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    I am glad you got it fixed ..and it feels good that GTE Confirmed my process/ idea in post 4 ..thanks for the info

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Sergio Tavares likes this.
  2. Scottslaw

Scottslaw Formula Junior

Yes Flash32, you were right! Seems that if you are changing stuff “up top” in the system, you can get air out of that pressure relief bleed screw upon priming, and thus avoid forcing any air further downstream into the system. I’ll report back after a few more drives but so far so good!

flash32 likes this.
  3. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    I have done it with some others i helped ..if ignition on ..the pressure will drop when you relieve pressure back in reservoir and turn pump on .. just be careful to keep top on cause the pressure can blow fluid all over the place .

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

4. flsupraguy

flsupraguy Rookie

Apr 27, 2014
    Hey Scott how's the car coming along? We need some up to date pics :)

5. Sergio Tavares

Sergio Tavares Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2018
    Full Name:
    Sergio Tavares
    The hydraulics have torque settings to install the nut parts. Very important to use these