First time FoS | FerrariChat

First time FoS

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by cfazio348, Jun 9, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cfazio348

cfazio348 Karting

Nov 2, 2017
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    christopher fazio
    I never had to worry about using a repair shop for my cars, I had 2 great uncles that were always in my back pocket at there Tacoma shop. Now I had to get some work done on my Ferrari 328. And the service experience and lacking of communication has been not to my liking at dealer. This is the first time I’ve had to go outside my box. Is this a normal thing with dealerships repairs?

2. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I've always heard good things about FoSeattle but never had service on a car there. Bought some parts years ago.

Uncles in Tacoma, Carlo and Lino? Miss those guys.

f355spider likes this.
  3. donv

donv Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 5, 2002
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Don
    I've not used FoS, but I have used RTGT in Portland for many years, and always had great experiences. In fact, they are the only ones who have worked on my 612 since I took delivery at the factory.

4. wiley355

wiley355 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 10, 2010
    Vancouver, WA
    Full Name:
    Wiley
    When I lived in Seattle FoS took care of my 355 (F1 equipped) - almost 9 years, 2 engine-out majors, clutch replacement and everything else needed to keep the car in prime condition - kudos to techs Mark Glenwood and Nick Martinson. It wasn't cheap but the car never let me down. If you want to play, you gotta pay (someone). Actually, one of the Tonkins told me that and now that I am living in Vancouver (WA) RTGT services my F430. Couldn't be happier with them so far.

Carlo was a legend and definitely filled a need. Try Mark Glenwood's 7 Lakes Auto Repair for your 328.

5. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
    Simple; your car is too old. Buy something new/er from the dealer; they'll be all over you!
    :cool:

6. rynoshark

rynoshark Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 6, 2004
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Josh @ Veloce Motorsports in Kirkland. Ferrari and Lamborghini factory trained service tech with stellar reputation.

f355spider likes this.
  7. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    #7 f355spider, Jul 15, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2022
    I used FoS for years and that is not normal. I would recommend reaching out to Eric Brickley, the service dept manager. He was always very responsive to my needs and questions.

Flea7 and wiley355 like this.