Ford v Ferrari movie poster | FerrariChat

Ford v Ferrari movie poster

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Rosey, Jul 4, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    Like most of you I can't wait to see the Ford v Ferrari movie. I noticed the movie poster was already up at my local theatre. I asked if I could buy it once it was taken down but they said it was unlikely.
    Does anyone know where I can buy an original (not a reproduction) movie poster?
    Cheers

Image Unavailable, Please Login

NürScud, 375+ and Ryan S. like this.
  2. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    Im interested in this as well!

3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    The poster looks like it has only just begun to be distributed so I doubt its generally 'available' - you could try asking the local distributor for the film if they have a spare

4. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    Already tried, no luck as yet.
    Have no other movie posters but this one just looks so cool, really great artwork and colours.

5. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    The Regal theater manager just told me the posters come straight from the studio and not some print company. Maybe someone on fchat has studio connections.

Just saw the poster after seeing Spiderman in 4dx... bumpy ride. Nice poster

ZF123 and Rosey like this.
  6. BLACK HORSE

BLACK HORSE Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2004
    California - Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Its too bad the poster was printed with the Ford and not with awesome Ferrari 250 GTO instead

7. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Available at movieposter.com for $49.99 and I suggest getting the double sided.

I’ve bought posters from them for years and always been good and already bought my copy!