For Sale - FREE '91 Lamborghini Diabio rear bumper; damaged | FerrariChat

For Sale FREE '91 Lamborghini Diabio rear bumper; damaged

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by johnghini, Nov 7, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johnghini

johnghini Karting
    BANNED

Mar 10, 2004
    This is one of those things where if you need one, they cost a fortune, so this is a decent opportunity for a guy willing to put a bit of sweat equity into it whether it's for a kit or the real thing.

Rear bumper off of my old Diablo that has damage in the lower, center section above where the tail pipes exit. It's straight and factory red. Has mounting brackets and rubber bellows in tact. It is repairable. I had an estimate to repair the composite and prep for $800 by a very reputable shop here in SB. If you feel it's worth something, you can throw me a bone, if not, come pick it up. Located near Santa Barbara.

2. RossoC360

RossoC360 Formula Junior
    Owner

Jun 20, 2008
    Buffalo NY
    Full Name:
    Jason
    If i lived near you that would be hanging on my wall :)

3. titus2669

titus2669 Karting

Oct 4, 2017
    Sacramento CA
    Full Name:
    Titus
    Oh man I was just down in that area for a few parts with my truck. I take trips down that way quite often. Can u send some pix?

4. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. titus2669

titus2669 Karting

Oct 4, 2017
    Sacramento CA
    Full Name:
    Titus
    A picture of how bad the damage is. Its alright though. Id stil like it. Ill make a note and next time im down there ill make sure to get a hold of you. Thanks

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.