Friends don't let friends............. | FerrariChat

Friends don't let friends.............

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by darth550, Feb 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    A drunk walks out of a bar with a key in his hand and he is stumbling back and forth. A cop on the beat sees him and approaches "Can I help you sir?" "Yessh! Ssssomebody ssstole my carrr" the man replies. The cop asks "Where was your car the last time you saw it?" "It wasss on the end of thisshh key" the man replies. About that time the cop looks down and sees the man's weiner hanging out of his fly for all the world to see. He asks the man "Sir are you aware that you are exposing yourself?" Momentarily confused, the drunk looks down at his crotch and without missing a beat, blurts out.......... "I'll be damned ----- My girlfriend's gone, too!!!!!"

DL

2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Hah!!

As a side note...Dave, have you gotten any PMs Ive sent? I dont think my PMs are going through to anyone for some reason.

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    No....

DL

4. Ike

Ike F1 Rookie

Nov 4, 2003
    I have sent out two PM's and I do not think they were received. It says they are unread when I check my outbox.