Future of Vegas Real Estate | FerrariChat

Future of Vegas Real Estate

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by anunakki, Sep 13, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Im currently home shopping in the Vegas and surrounding areas. Im buying/moving there regardless of where home values go, but im wondering what you residents think is going to happen in the next 10-20 years as far as residential real estate values.

2. joker57676

joker57676 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 12, 2005
    Sin City
    Full Name:
    Deplorie McDeplorableface
    Values will increase long term, but there will be peaks and valleys along the way. I think we're always going to see "bubbles" come and go, but I doubt we'll ever see a massive increase followed by a massive crash like in 2009.

Mark

3. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    As long as our water doesn't run out the market will do well. Peaks and valleys but it should keep growing.

4. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Someone just bought 22 acres at Lake Las Vegas to build new homes there. LakeLV was one of the hardest hit areas in 2009. Building new homes there means the bad times are over and I don't see it coming back given the way banking works today.

Vegas continues to be one of the fastest appreciating markets in the country. Part of that is that RE was ridiculously cheap.

5. Lotaz

Lotaz Formula 3

Nov 18, 2016
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Scott

My wife and I went over to Lake Las Vegas this weekend. There are some pretty decent deals there right now. There is a bit of a premium you pay to live there but I have been tempted. We are going back later this week.

6. ValentinoQV

ValentinoQV Karting

Jun 29, 2016
    Westlake Village, CA
    Full Name:
    Lindsay Vannoy
    With the advent of sports teams moving to Vegas real estate is heating up here a bit, at least in the $1M--$3M price range. Coincidentally I just put my house on the market. I live in a gated Ferrari community, lol. A 355 down the block, 2012 California a few houses down from my little 308 QV, and an FF.

anunakki and daytona355 like this.