Gallardo vs. 911 Turbo X50 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Gallardo vs. 911 Turbo X50

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by markr, Dec 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    As of now, i dont know what im going to do. I definately want a Murcielago, i will definately keep my Sv, but first, i think im going to buy a Porsche 996TT and mod the hell out of it.

As for the top speed of the Gallardo, im not sure if its limited by gear, or governed. Will have to find out.I will say this, anyone who thinks a 360 is more fun to drive, is out of their minds.

2. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Allan,

Why keep both V12s? why not just wait for a Murci SV? I dunno, seems like since you can only drive one at a time...but hey, thats just whatd I would do i suppose. Maybe for the second car I would in fact go with the Gallardo, this way you can have one super beast (lightweight murci) and also a day to day beauty...fast, not as fast as the modded 996, but this way you get a lambo to take to the supermarket!!!

3. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

I think what i will end up doing for now, is just keep the Sv, the 355 and go balls out on a 996TT, pumping out 750hp, with aero kit,suspension, brakes etc, and hopefully lighten it by 150-200pds.