Gated 2003 575 | Page 9 | FerrariChat

Gated 2003 575

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by BRADAN, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    #201 Fiorano57, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    Do you think for one hot minute that CNC or the owner of Bradon give a crap what went on here,lol.....Why do you think everyone calls them stealerships... These guys would sell their Mothers for the( RIGHT=$$$$$ price). NSXER got screwed by both sides because he was the little man in this scam...
    I also think Rob should ban both parties for low-life behavior but that wont happen and guess why???? $$$$$$$$$$ Its ALWAYS about the dollar signs, sad but true.

CNC===Crooks-n-Cam.......LOL

2. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
    There's another 575/6 listed on eBay

3. stardoc

stardoc Formula Junior

May 5, 2005
    The big oven
    Full Name:
    K RA
    I can't disagree with you regarding dealership and their ethics, but not sure why both parties should be banned. The car went to the highest bidder prior to anything being signed on paper. CNC legally bought the car and sold it for a profit, as it should work in a capitalistic society. I don't see how people can judge via what they read on the internet.

4. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Maybe I'm in the minority here (it's not the first time) but I think that you're way off base here. CNC made it pretty clear earlier what happened in the initial sale. I do feel sorry for NSXER but it doesn't look like his issue is with CNC but the **** who promised him the car didn't honor his word.

CNC is a dealership. They buy cars and they sell cars. They do it to make money and they offer enthusiasts like us a service. They didn't look to sell anyone out when they purchased this car. They made an offer they liked for a car to the NEW owner, whomever it was, and the OLD owner contacted them and said it's theirs. They didn't know what the deal was but they got the car fair and square. I can't really speak to that any more than that.

What I can say is what kind of dealership they are. I have bought two Ferraris from them in the last two years that are permanent parts of my collection and both Clay and Cam were first class all the way. I have owned 9 Ferraris in my life as well as some other exotics and as such, I've dealt with a lot of dealerships. I would like to think that I'm not unreasonable but it is very rare for me to find a dealership that I would give repeat business to and CNC was super to deal with both times. They are the opposite of what I would call a "stealership." I'm not sure if you ever bought a car from them but I have a hard time thinking that you would call them "Crooks n Cam" if you have. There are some dealerships with huge names out there that I wouldn't buy a car from again because my experience was less than stellar but CNC isn't one of them. I think that some of this is pretty unfair, especially if you've never bought a car from them.

Again, I might be in the minority here but that's how I see it. Some of this piling on seems unnecessary to me.

5. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    #205 JAM1, Aug 18, 2015
    There's two parts to this transaction, starting with the obvious issue of the prior owner being a dirt-bag who's credibility is for sale, and that's not being ignored here.

But, as for the piling on the flipper, I think CNC brought this on themselves. First they actively "bid" on the car when it was clear Brian messaged (05-05-2015, 05:11 PM) and Bradan called it "sold" publically (05-05-2015, 05:25 PM). Perhaps the prior owner instigated the late bidding scenario, but it smacks that CNC didn't realize/acknowledge what was going on and step aside just from an ethical standpoint. Instead they saw dollar signs and effectively stole the car out from under another buyer. The issue was only exacerbated by the absurd claim the car was "going to a private collection" by CNC - obviously trying to justify their actions to the critics who observed what transpired, which looks a whole lot like they knew it was ethically wrong to participate in the transaction. Of course we all know the car was sold at a substantial profit a few months later, so the private collection claim was BS and makes CNC look like phonies for posting that claim early on. It was a bad deal made worse by CNC being disingenuous about the purchase in my eyes... and that's why people are blasting them.

6. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    Joe,
    Your 100% correct and for those to see it any other way, well I hope it happens to you and see what you really think.

7. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    CNC needs to make good !!!!

by finding me a really good deal on a SLS..............

8. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    When a seller makes a deal, they have a responsibility to complete the transaction. The seller could have offered the new buyer CNC's email with the information that they would like to buy the car. CNC did nothing wrong, they offered to buy the car and had the cash to back it up.
    No one has an obligation to only sell to private owners or Ferrari Chat members. Money talks, and if you want the car step up. Bradon was caught in the middle, and they were representing someone who was not good to their word. What goes around comes around, and karma can be a real *****. The original seller may find themselves on the bad end of a similar transaction some day.

9. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    #209 Robb, Aug 18, 2015
    Sorry but this is really the only issue that members have here with this dealer. It's simply a loss of credibility. They were ok with that based on the money involved, obviously. Glad they have had good transactions otherwise but people will think a bit more, moving forward with them. :)

Robb

10. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Okay, let's take a step back for one moment:

I don't see where CNC ever said they were buying for a private collection as in long term ownership. Am I the only one who read post 79 by Clay? He said he might ditch it after a couple of days. He was super clear about that.

I don't see where they were disingenuous. He came right out and said he would sell it whenever and however he felt like it. How does everyone pile on and say they weren't true to their word? I mean they straight up said they were going to sell it whenever they felt like it.

As I said, I feel like Brian got absolutely hosed on this deal but it wasn't by CNC. It was by the original seller or seller's rep or whomever told Brian it was his only to pull the deal out from him. Absolutely bad business all the way around.

Also, everyone can come to their own conclusion on this and see it any way they want to and that's totally fine. My only point is that I don't see where CNC lied to anyone and as someone who's done repeat business with them, I know them to be trustworthy guys of their word. That's all.

11. galileo

galileo Formula Junior

May 20, 2011
    Cnc did nothing wrong, period!

12. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    LOL,YOU were not the one who had this car stolen out from under him. Its really a dead art in the used and new car business but its called INTEGRITY....

05-05-2015, 05:11 PM
    Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

PM sent.

Thanks

Brian

Old 05-05-2015, 05:25 PM
    F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Full Name: BRADAN
    Car sold in 20 minutes. Thanks guys!
    Tel 631-585-8600
    [email protected]

WHAT do these 2 posts mean to YOU?

WHY did CNC even inquire after it was posted it sold in 20 minutes? Well unless your brain-dead it was because the Vultures(C-N-Steal) smelled big $$$$$ and had the money to outbid the normal Joe. Yes, they did have a willing dirt-bag on the other side to complete the deal.... Most of you CNC #@$-hangers will say they did nothing wrong and thats business but it smells on BOTH ends of dead meat. Its why the used-car industry and dealers have a foul reputation and in most cases NO INTEGRITY. In this case the shoe fits on BOTH sides.
    Will this deal hurt either business, Hell NO, and both parties will keep laughing all the way to the bank. The above comments are just my opinion which as most know is worth squat. Rant over and out

13. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Sales@CNCMOTORS Formula 3

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira

Rob, I am disappointed you would let a thread like this get so out of hand. 98% of the people in this thread do not know the full story but you continue to let people bash us as well as other members. I cannot even send you an email or pm to discuss this so I have to comment here….. I (through CNC) have been a sponsor here for four years this month and have learned a lot about Ferrari’s. I have also met a lot of great people but allowing people to call me names, saying I would sell my mother for the right $$$, calling our company a “stealership”, and referring to “low-life” behavior is extremely disappointing. This is a car forum for enthusiast to chat about their cars, hobbies or passion not to come on here and talk trash about something they had 0 involvement in….

Hey, Mr. Class Act, my intent is not to ever come on a public forum and start a battle of words, but since you decided to bash a family name (CNC) in a public forum and lower yourself to name calling. Grow up and get a life.

Didn't your mother ever tell you if you don't have something nice to say (with out the facts) don't say it? Obviously not, that's why your hiding online......

Call me here at the store if you would like to discuss further. Our store number is 909-982-4389

Where does this private collection come from? We are a car dealer, I keep some cars longer than others that I truly love but they are all up for sale. That is what we do, we sell quality high end cars. We were called, the car was offered to us and we bought it. There were at least 4 others in the running for it. What we were told was that the highest bidder got it, same as the auction we sold it at………

Robb are you speaking for everyone or yourself? I am not sure what your comment means, could you please update me?

Haha, no problem! Call me and I would love to help find you the right SLS….

14. farrbar

farrbar Karting

Sep 28, 2006
    Chicagoland
    Bradan indicated that he got 40 emails in first hour. I can't imagine that the seller would not have become aware of this before he was legally beyond the point of no return. So if it hadn't been CNC it would gave been someone else.

I have bought from CNC and it was a good experience. The crooks I worry about in the car business are the ones that knowingly sell bent metal, wash titles, try to stick with extra fees, steal accessories shown in pictures but not explicitly listed on buyer order (tool rolls...), don't disclose when they don't have clear title...

What if an enthusiast immediately posted "congrats NSXer - you got a smoking deal, outta my league but I bet you could make $50k overnight"? - would that member be worthy of a ban or being called a crook? Not in my opinion..... But probably would have yielded a similar result.

Regarding the "private collection" - I have cars that I say aren't for sale.... In reality if someone wants to offer me a big enough premium, they are all fir sale. If reserve was really $375k seems like cnc was prepared to keep... Most dealers would gladly take a 25% margin and run, they set the bar much higher.

15. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    #215 sherpa23, Aug 18, 2015
    Before you start calling long time members here "brain dead," let's just have a short lesson in reading comprehension. Go back and read the posts and look at one key fact: CNC didn't offer Bradan more money to sell it to them - they offered the NEW owner more money, i.e. a chance at a quick profit if they were interested. It just so happened that the OLD owner saw it and told Dan at Bradan to sell the CNC instead. CNC didn't try to buy it out from the new owner - they tried to give the new owner a profit.

Look, deals fall apart all the time for all kinds of reasons. For all CNC knew, the deal was falling apart for any of a million things - the guy couldn't come up with the money or maybe his wife didn't like the color (stupid reason I know but I've heard it before) - and they were in a position to do the deal. It happens. Blame the original owner for that. Don't blame CNC.

Anyways, people can feel however they want about it but there's a lot more to the facts of the case than people seem to be taking in. I think it's important for people to see the whole thing and make their decision based on all of the facts. There's a lot of mob mentality here sometimes. Again, I don't have a dog in this hunt but it seems to me that a lot of people are skipping over a few important facts. If you discount those or don't believe them, okay, but don't ignore ir misconstrue them.

16. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    #216 JAM1, Aug 18, 2015
    Um... from you.

I posted 05-08-2015, 01:38 PM:
    And you replied 05-08-2015, 01:49 PM :
    You represented to both Bradan and the car's prior owner that this car was for your "personal collection". At best it was a stretch of the truth, at worst it was an unethical lie meant to sway a buyer or follower of this transaction.

Also worth pointing out the 05-05-2015 timeline:

04:29 PM Bradan posted the last details of the car.
    05:11 PM NSXER posted he had sent PM
    05:25 PM Bradan posted the car was sold
    05:41 PM CNC posted to ask if $200k would buy it (comment later deleted but record still shows it happened).

- Why claim you were called and the car was offered to you... as if that were out of the blue and not a function of your posting a bid/offer to the new owner after the car was sold?
    - Why claim it was for your "personal collection" and now feign ignorance saying "Where does this private collection come from"?

It's okay, Cam, we get it. The thing is, most of us wouldn't sell our credibility for a buck (or even $100k), then try to cover it up and pretend we didn't do anything wrong. People that aren't guilty don't delete posts, or contradict their own earlier statements, or complain when they're getting called out for their BS. They don't need to...

17. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    #217 Sales@CNCMOTORS, Aug 18, 2015
    So you think that he sold it to me because he thought I would keep it and pass it down to my kids? Lol come on jammy. You know that is not why he sold it, he sold it because it was time to go. He is not a 501c ,not for profit. He's a guy selling his car. Yes we said we would pay more. Who knows if the deal was to fall apart. I was one of many chasing this car. When they told me it was not a done deal. I said I'd take it. Mind your business , learn the facts. Do you ( yes you ) know how many times people raise there hand and don't follow threw. �� not say this was the case on this 575 But when they called me back and said it was available. I bought it.

18. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    Also. We pulled it down due to the fact we thought we would have a better chance of being the buyer . Kinda worked.

19. NSXER

NSXER Formula 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Kansas
    All I am going to say is this...

These are the facts:

1) I was the first to say I would give the full asking price of $175K. I was told the car was mine....done deal. Paperwork would be sent in the morning since it was so late in the day.
    2) Since it was after 5pm, I offered to give my credit card as a deposit...however much they needed. This can be proven via texts.
    3) I was told no less than 3 times that a deposit was not needed as a deal is a deal...but I kept offering - even Paypal.
    4) In a later call, I was told that many offers came after our deal but the deal was done.
    5) Many texts went back and forth about how nice it was to deal with straight forward people.
    Things then changed...
    6) Called to say he apologized but the deal is not good...needed $250K.
    7) The car owner told me someone else offered $240K...and that the person said it was for his personal collection...CNC.
    8) I told him that they were just going to resell the car...and once again, the owner said he was told for personal collection, assured was not being resold.
    9) After going back and forth with the car owner, I upped my offer to $225K.
    10) Owner said $250K, no less...
    11) I declined and told owner I guess I found out how much his integrity was worth...about $65K and that if the tables were turned...no way I would do that to him.
    12) Car was sold to CNC

Bradon was certainly caught in the middle of an owner of no integrity and a dealer. He felt so bad that he offered to send me a free exhaust system for my 550. I told him it was not necessary...he kept insisting and then I offered to just buy one from him since I was going to anyway in the near future. Once again, he insisted and I offer to at least cover his cost. He would not have it and sent me two systems. That is class....
    The cars owner - no class at all
    The dealer - that is up to you...
    As for CNC pulling down their post...my guess is so that no negative reaction were to take place for doing what they did.

Those are the facts and all can be backed up by phone records, my notes and of course text messages.

Brian

20. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    #220 Fiorano57, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    BUSTED.... Too bad people have short memories.....Just another day in the life of a $$$ship.

NSXER...I know it probably would not be worth it but could you file a claim against Bradan for their unethical sale?

21. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    I hope some of you here know we are on Ferrari chat. We are not in a AOL chat room. There are two sides of every story. Some of those facts are incorrect. You heard them from another source . We are not here to upset anyone. We are not her to fight . We are not here to have childish conversations. If you want to have a conversation we are here to have it. If you want to text me. Ask me for my cell number. If you want to call me , call me. But as of now we will not go back and fourth with the trolls. I hope tomorrow some of you wake up and look at the names you called us. Look at the horrible things you said. Then realize your on Ferrari chat. The sideliners throwing rocks , stoking the fire is a joke. Making comments about my mother. What my store name means. You have nothing to do with this situation yet you poke poke poke looking for a reaction. Grow up. Act like someone who owns a Ferrari , wants to own a Ferrari. Act like someone who's on a Ferrari thread. Sheesh in the long time we have been on this site we have made tons of good friends. Had tons of great conversations. Done tons of great deals. The trolls know who they are. Learn some respect. Learn some manners. I know you won't stop. You will just keep poking .

NSXER we are truly sorry you didn't get the car. If we didn't buy it. Someone else would have. If you knew our side , if want to call me.

Good nigh f chat We will not be back in this thread. If you want to talk about this transaction call or email or text me.

Last but not least. Cam is one of the best people I have met and I am proud to have him part of the CNC family . For the record trolls, Cnc stand for Craig N Clay.

NSXER call if you want to get a bit more of our side.

Clayton Thom.

22. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    FIRST...No one called YOUR mother any names.........
    Now you are saying that Brians(NSXERs) last post is not true,lol. Look, you and the F-Chat community know your business will not be hurt by one thread so stop with the damage control ,you cant fix whats been done and if you have to keep explaining yourself over and over there must be some truth/guilt to the story?

23. wolfturbo

wolfturbo Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2005
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Rob W.
    I have watched this thread from the get go.

I have owned 38 Porsches and 12 Ferraris and I live right here in Orange County, within 45 minutes of CNC.

All I can say is they could be selling Ferraris and Porsches "buy one, get one free" and send over a limo stocked with champagne and supermodels to pick me and take me over to their dealership...........

and I still would NEVER, EVER, EVER,EVER do business with them!!!!!

It was abundantly clear that a sale was pending to an FChat member here, and these dbags actively and aggressively interrupted said sale to snake the car out from NSXer.

Yeah sure, all is fair in love and war, money talks, etc, etc. But they are a sponsor who aggressively and willfully derailed a pending deal with an FChat member.

Thankfully all of us (including high volume repeat buyers like myself) get to vote with our wallets. I will light my money on fire before I ever let any of it flow to these dbags!!!

24. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

NEXER, it is unfortunate that some people will sell their soul for a few dollars. I'm sorry for your troubles. Maybe something positive will come from this. Good luck my bro.

25. Bradwilliams

Bradwilliams F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

#225 Bradwilliams, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    Greed baby, it clouds the judgement in times like these. Stick around, you haven't seen anything yet!