General F355 Q's | FerrariChat

General F355 Q's

Discussion in '348/355' started by kuwait355, Dec 23, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kuwait355

kuwait355 Karting

Jul 9, 2006
    Kuwait
    These might seem like very dumb questions but I ask only because I've heard many different answers, but I'm curious to know what experienced owners have to say...
    How often do you change the oil filter on a F355, and what engine oil would you reccemend ?

On a seperate note:
    Does anyone know what is the normal reading for the Bar gauge, on a manual F355?
    Any troubleshooting tips if the heater (climate control) is not working?

I just installed the last part of my complete tubi exhaust set - the test pipes. Now I have the manifolds, test pipes, along with the stage III silencer. It sounds ok, but I keep getting the "slow down" warning on my dashboard. Anyone experiencing a similar issue ? Sorry for throwing ten million issues in one thread, just trying to speak my mind. And finally, Seasons greeting to everyone, and hope you are enjoying the holidays.

2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Sorry, but all of your questions can be answered by using the search function in the upper left corner of the page.

Many threads on each subject.

Merry Christmas!

Dave