Glad to be on this forum | FerrariChat

Glad to be on this forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Zaim, Jan 25, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Zaim

Zaim Rookie

Nov 27, 2021
    Full Name:
    Mr. Zaim Hajdari
    Just joined this forum after attending the cavallino event this past weekend in FL. Looking to order a new Ferrari any advice is appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    Welcome! I don't buy new, but this forum is a wealth of knowledge. Might want to specify what car you are looking at, whether financing, if it's your first, etc...

Zaim likes this.
  3. Zaim

Zaim Rookie

Nov 27, 2021
    Full Name:
    Mr. Zaim Hajdari
    Thx man. It would be my first F car I’ve been a Porsche guy and I would finance

4. Shorn355

Shorn355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2011
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Welcome:) Wealth of knowledge and passion on here- You will have fun! I, too was a Porsche guy and still am as well as Ferrari- Anything I can do to help just yell. As mentioned, so basics like front or mid engine, new or pre-owned, manual or F1/DCT (paddles), etc. and if your comfortable sharing- ballpark price range will help. Wide wide range of possibilities in the Ferrari world.

Welcome and enjoy- The chase is half the fun :)

Zaim likes this.
  5. Zaim

Zaim Rookie

Nov 27, 2021
    Full Name:
    Mr. Zaim Hajdari
    Thank you so much, so kind of you to comment and offer to assist. Have you ever gone through the process to purchased new?

6. bball16

bball16 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 2, 2011
    NY LI FtL
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Congratulations. How’d you like Cavallino?

7. Shorn355

Shorn355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2011
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Hi there :) I have never purchased/ordered a new Ferrari so cannot be much help there. In the past you had to be a registered current owner of a Ferrari to order/purchase new but I believe that has been relaxed significantly. There are a lot of folks on here who have ordered new or are in the process or ordering new that can be a great deal of help with the process.

FWIW if you have not already I would strongly suggest building a relationship with your/a Ferrari dealer ahead of time - simply meeting/greeting/discuss etc. etc. - Maybe even take the sales person/contact to lunch - meet the GM of the dealership etc. That way when you are ready to go through the order process you are already on a first-name basis and comfortable. It is not like ordering a Mustang where you can just walk in, grab some coffee, get assigned to some sales person and place the order - Ordering a Ferrari is (and should be) much more personalized.

Hope this helps a bit - Cheers :)

Zaim likes this.
  8. Zaim

Zaim Rookie

Nov 27, 2021
    Full Name:
    Mr. Zaim Hajdari
    Thank you very much for your feedback and advice