Good local garage door company | FerrariChat

Good local garage door company

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by ThePusher, Aug 21, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ThePusher

ThePusher Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2004
    Will be doing our floors and putting a 4 post lift in. But first step is to get a Liftmaster 850W and lift the tracks up to the ceiling.

Any recommendations in the orange county area for someone who can come in and modify/install?

Any other feedback or insights from those that have done this?

Thank you

2. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
  3. mcw

mcw Karting

Aug 10, 2008
    "Will be doing our floors and putting a 4 post lift in. But first step is to get a Liftmaster 850W and lift the tracks up to the ceiling."

I also have been very satisfied with Mesa for garage door installation of doors they provided. I don't know if they will install doors they have not supplied. If they don't, maybe you can get one of their crews to do it on a day off.

4. fatbillybob

fatbillybob Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 10, 2002
    socal
    Mesa sucked for me.

5. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    That sucks to hear.
    I've used them twice on 2 homes and they have been great. So I continue to refer them.
    I'm sorry to hear that. I have ZERO affiliation with them. Im just a satisfied customer.

albert328gts likes this.
  6. albert328gts

albert328gts Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Used Mesa in two separate homes, never a problem - nothing but positive things to say about them and their service!

7. marknkidz

marknkidz Formula 3

Oct 7, 2004
    so cal
    Full Name:
    mark
    These guys worked magic on my door and installed liftmaster 850.... Did the impossible for me, and made it work so i was able to install single post lift..

Nathan was my installer.. owner came out as well with him... On time, and fairly priced, came out multiple times before the install of new tracks to make sure they had measurements and angles exactly right before they installed..

Royale Garage door service

Laguna Hills

949 456 7539 or 714 713 6633 let em know mark volen in HB with yellow ferrari

8. cls

cls Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Los Angeles/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I've used Mesa, in the end it worked out, but dealing with the pushy sales rep, and then then the shoddy install crew was a pain. They attached guides into drywall and missed studs. A few weeks later the door collapsed (luckily missing cars) The ended up fixing it, but at first wouldn't take repsonsibility until we declined the charge.