Gransport Production | FerrariChat

Gransport Production

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by 99355F1, Jan 11, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 99355F1

99355F1 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2004
    Full Name:
    CG
    I was wondering how it worked, is there a certain number of gransports that they will make a year, or will they make as many as they can sell?

Also - for color combos, are the combos already created by maserati, or can you order one in the exact colors i wanted. if you can order one, how long does it take?

I'm not buying a GS, but am just interested in finding out more about how it works.

2. mak

mak Karting

Sep 29, 2004
    Hi, GranSport comes in 5 standard colours (met. silver, met. black, met. metallic blue, yellow, red) & 1 special - priced option - transluscent colour (fuji white). If you want a custom colour it is a priced option. There are 3 matched interior textile combos (black/silver, grey, light blue) and piping can be specified or else same as exterior by default. Else all leather instead of textile is a no cost option.

Cars are limited but dunno how many...

3. TeamF1Jr

TeamF1Jr Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    Last I heard, 155 GranSports for the USA, 310 total worldwide.

4. 99355F1

99355F1 Formula Junior

Dec 13, 2004
    Full Name:
    CG
    So, is it possible to order a GS, or do you just have to search around and find one that has teh options you want? If you can order it, whats the wait time? I think the coupe/spyder wait is like 6 months...

5. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    The waiting list depends solely on your local dealer. Some may have a GS on the showroom while others may have a waiting list.
    BTW...I was told that GS production for N. America would be limited to 300 cars.