Great News for 308, 328, 348 and F355 Owners - Scuderia Shields are finally HERE!! | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Great News for 308, 328, 348 and F355 Owners - Scuderia Shields are finally HERE!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Nero308, May 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    I thought he was supposed to be directed to the Ferrari Ads section?

2. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    He *is* for new ads, but that doesn't mean that this thread isn't active where we can talk about what we think about the product, and he can respond to questions or comments. That's ok here.

Mike Charness

3. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Okay, sorry to revive on old thread...but I recently stumbled across this thread and ordered a set of shields from Yoshi Toda, off his website:
    http://gallery.bcentral.com/GID5103105-Home.aspx

I must say they are exactly as described! Terrific quality, great detail, and very much like the factory oem shields, only thinner. More expensive than some of the other shields available, but I definitely feel these are worth it.
    I researched many threads on F-chat before purchase, and these are the ones!

Dave
    PS/disclaimer: I am NOT receiving any compensation or renumeration for this endorsement, just a happy customer.... YMMV.

4. VicG

VicG Karting

Feb 5, 2005
    Fairfax County, VA
    Full Name:
    Vic
    I agree. They are virtually indistinguishable from the originals.

5. Roryferrari

Roryferrari Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    San Jose
    Full Name:
    Dave Bell
    #130 Roryferrari, Jul 25, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017