Grigio Alloy Superamerica: does it exist? | FerrariChat

Grigio Alloy Superamerica: does it exist?

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by ewright, May 30, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ewright

ewright Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    I am curious if there were any Superamerica's (US delivered cars in particular) which were specced in Grigio Alloy? I think its a color that would really compliment the lines of the SA.

2. Qksilver

Qksilver F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2005
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Joe
  3. ewright

ewright Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    Joe: I really liked the Azzuro on this SA, although I would still prefer the lighter grigio alloy. Thought about pulling the trigger on the Azzuro car, but it was priced relatively aggressively the first time they sold it in early 2022 without much of a service history and lingering questions about the status of the roof. The buyer traded it back in in short order and I reached out again to Marshall Goldman, but they priced it even more aggressively the second time around.

Qksilver and Ferrari55whoa like this.
  4. FerrariIcona

FerrariIcona Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 8, 2022
    Full Name:
    Yingli Cheng
    I don't know about the US, but there is a Grigio Alloy SA in the UK and it is truly stunning. As for the Azzuro car that Marshal had, I looked over the car and it clearly had paint work to the front IMO and contrary to what Marshal's salesmen were saying. There were also several dings and dents. They ended up removing them all but if I recall correctly one of the dings was still faintly visible. Car was $249k at Marino for a long time and has had several owners now in the last 2-3 years it seems. Would love to see a USA griogio alloy SA

5. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    Did someone say Grigio Alloy :D

ewright likes this.
  6. ewright

ewright Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    Yes, care to share more information?

7. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    With the SA I have nothing to add about the vehicle.

The G.A. color is quite attractive and the finish appears differently based on the sunlight/time of day.

ewright likes this.
  8. FerrariIcona

FerrariIcona Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 8, 2022
    Full Name:
    Yingli Cheng
    ralfabco, marce and ewright like this.
  9. ewright

ewright Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    i think that this is truly the best color on a SA, I just can’t figure out why there were no North American cars specced in this Grigio alloy.