Buy

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by MPalilonis, Nov 24, 2003.

1. MPalilonis

MPalilonis Karting

Sep 30, 2003
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I know its kind of early but, Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope your holiday is a good one! I'm sure some of you will drive the Ferrari to Thanksgiving, if its nice. Enjoy!! :)
    I am leaving on the red eye in the morning from Indy to Philly, so I thought I would just wish you all a good holiday, since I'm heading to bed now. Talk to you all later. :)

Tifosi!

~ Mike P.

PS. I have an interview with a well know Ferrari body shop in Philly called Karosserie Ltd. on Wednesday the 26th. Hopefully I can get a job there, being that I am graduating this coming May and all. Wish me luck.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Mike, good luck... Let us know how things turn out... Have a safe trip and a happy Thanksgiving to you, as well... :)

4. beast

beast F1 Veteran

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    Mike have a great one. Good luck in your job search.

DES; I am going to go play in the snow want to come out and join in??? i know snow is your favorite. Just kidding have a good one also.

Rob Guess "The Other Rob"

5. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Happy thanksgiving indeed! I must say that I am most thankful for Fchat and all the great people I have met through it!

Can you please pass the stuffing over this way DES?

6. 308GTS

308GTS Formula 3

Dec 27, 2001
    TN
    Happy ThanksGiving!!!!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Rob, that's really nice... i'm gonna send you a box of snow in the mail... Brrrr... Just thinking about snow is making me irritable... :)

Jordan, indeed, i second your statement... In fact, i think i'll start a separate thread on being thankful... i know i'm thankful for avatars such as yours... :)

9. beast

beast F1 Veteran

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess
    DES;

Sure i will take a box on NY snow if you will take a box of colorado snow!!!! LOL

Have a good one..

Rob Guess "The Other Rob"

10. mw575

mw575 F1 Rookie

May 30, 2001
    Lake Oswego,Or
    Full Name:
    Martin J Weiner,M.D.
    happy holidays to all chatters.
    We have a lot to be thankful for.
    Marty

11. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in F-chat land. And a special thanks to Rob for providing us this forum.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. funshipone

funshipone Formula Junior

Jan 2, 2002
    Harrison Twp. Mi. US
    Full Name:
    John Bicsak
    Happy Thanksgiving to all we all have a lot to be thankful for !!!

14. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

15. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    I concur with Enzo. It is so awesome to be able to get answers to any and ALL of your questions....not only about Ferraris but cars in general, marriage, life, 3-toed sloths, etc. I rarely go anywhere else when I am seeking info on a given topic/item. Quick story....my buddy Paul has a '70 Mach 1 and was trying to figure out how large of a tire/wheel combo that he could put on the car. He searched and searched and could not find the answer. I thought to myself, if this was about a Ferrari, I'd have the answer in 10 minutes!!