Has anyone looked at this 360? | FerrariChat

Has anyone looked at this 360?

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by augustxke, Feb 1, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. augustxke

augustxke Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2009
    MN
    Full Name:
    Bruce
    I'm from MN and am interested in the 2004 tdf three pedal 360 spider at the Merlin group. The car has been for sale almost two years, does anyone have any info on the car and the dealership? Please pm me.
    Thanks

2. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I have no knowledge about that particular car or dealer. But I have had a stick 360 for 9 years, so if you want me to look at it just let me know.

3. steved033

steved033 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 12, 2017
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Steve D.
    I work a couple miles from them and have stopped in a few times. Nice people, and even though I didn't buy from them, (my 348 was private party) they took the time to show me cars and make me feel good about any purchase I made. They just hired the master tech away from Ferrari of Atlanta, and he's one of the two names in Atlanta most people mention when recommending Ferrari service. With his hiring, i've also noticed their social media presence has grown. Check them out on FB.

PM me if you want, I can go put eyes on the car.

sjd

4. Trackjunkie1

Trackjunkie1 Karting

Aug 2, 2017
    I bought a Maserati GranSport from them about 4 years ago. Great family owned business. Their inventory of Ferraris have increased tremendously over the years. I bought my 3 pedal 360 from Ferrari of Atlanta, but would not hesitate buying another car from Merlin.

5. RedNeck

RedNeck F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 8, 2016
    The CSA
    Full Name:
    Me
    My dad got his XKR from there. Excellent establishment..

6. bobbyd

bobbyd Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2003
    Their prices are above market, at least their asking, on almost all their cars. Not sure how they negotiate.