Hello From Texas | FerrariChat

Hello From Texas

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kzak, Feb 26, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kzak

kzak Rookie

Nov 29, 2009
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Josh
    Great forum! I've spend so much time on this site in the last 24 hours, it's almost embarrassing. :) The information is great.

I've been researching the 328. It is such a beautiful car. I was a little disheartened after learning that some of the people here say it is not a good choice for tall people. I've read a couple opinions that the car is a bit small for people over 6'2". I am 6'3". I'll suppose find out soon enough if it is a viable vehicle option. I sure hope it is.

2. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat

Welcome aboard!

Not a good choice for tall people?

Well take the dad-gum top off! That's what Magnum did in the 308!

Or scrunch up a little, who said owning a Ferrari was supposed to be easy??? :):):)

3. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    Welcome to F-chat Josh!

4. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    welcome to FChat, there are several of us around DFW with 328's for you to try on.

my height is officially listed as 6'1", but I'm actually 6'1 3/4" and the 328 fits fine. I have seat 2-3 notches from the back so I can recline back a little. with GTS top on I might have an inch of room. only time I'm a little tight (knees) is when I remove the roof and put it behind the seats, try to leave it at home when I can.

good chance of a 328 or several at Cars & Coffee Saturday, check Texas section.

5. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Hi Josh and welcome :)

Omar must be the tallest 328 owner here? i do not think he as any problems with the driving position?