Help Identify Ferrari/308/xxx Tubi Style Headers? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Help Identify Ferrari/308/xxx Tubi Style Headers?

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by sdd5317, May 14, 2019.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sdd5317

sdd5317 Rookie

May 6, 2019
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    Scott Douthit

Not 100% solved yet!

2. 335s

335s Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    T. Monma
    FWIW:
    They sure aren't for ANY car with turbos....I Federally lab certed("LA-55" FTP) 288s, owned a couple, serviced several, same with F40s: no way IMO...
    ,,,the twin exit pipe configuration suggests scavenging sought after at HIGH rpms. not a street car application in my experience, based also on the slip fit jopints with springs-strictly racing car/track stuff...

3. Tubi Sales

Tubi Sales Karting

Jul 5, 2019
    PHX
    I'll pitch in here. Those were the official manifold for the Ferrari 430 GT2. They were never built or distributed to the general public.

Wade, finnerty and f355spider like this.
  4. sdd5317

sdd5317 Rookie

May 6, 2019
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    Scott Douthit

Thank you to every one here who chipped in to help. I really appreciate it. I had almost given up after a couple years and just thought to pop in and see if there had been anymore replies. Glad to know what these are now. Very interesting

5. sdd5317

sdd5317 Rookie

May 6, 2019
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    Scott Douthit
    Out of curiosity, since the F430 GT2's weren't made for the public, why did your company manufacture these manifolds? Also, why would any individual have bought them? (I purchased these in a lot of car parts at an estate sale in 2019 in Arkansas)